SEVENTEEN

Lovely

Angelina

"I'm really going to miss you guys." Tears trickled down my cheeks as all my friends stood outside the Salvatore Boarding House waving as Kol put my suitcase in the trunk of the car from a week of staying in Mystic Falls seeing Jacob and Damon.

"I love you, Angiepop." Jacob smiled pulling me into a bear hug, ruffling my hair. I stuck my tongue out at him. "I love you too, Jakey." I chuckled moving on to the next person.

"I'm gonna miss you, little one." Alaric grinned also pulling me into another hug swaying my body around, I smiled into his chest before planting a kiss on his cheek ruffling his hair. I moved onto the next in line which was Stefan who had a smile on his face but held sad eyes.

"I love you, Stef." I mumbled hugging him close to me, inhaling his scent that always calmed me down when I needed it. "I love you too, Lina." He sighed hugging me back, holding my body close to his, I kissed his cheek like I did to Alaric.

"Goodbye, Bon." I smiled giving her a quick hug and a smile moving on to the last person I was going to struggle saying goodbye to. Elena stood not far from him with her arms crossed and a bored expression her face.

"Goodbye, D." I wiped my tears not wanting to break down in front of everyone. Damon will always have a special place in my heart with Elena or without her. I'll always mean something to him and he will always mean something to me. Jacob, him and I were the infamous trio and if anything happened to them both I would be distraught.

"I love you so much Angie, please take care of yourself." He mumbled wrapping his huge arms around my small frame tugging me into his chest holding me so tight as if he was going to break me. He let go, leant down to kiss my forehead with sad eyes.

"And I love you too, Damon." I cried giving him once last hug before turning around back to the car where Kol was leaning on boot waiting for me to get in. Rebekah, Klaus and Elijah were already sat inside waiting but I was in the middle again and Kol had to wait for me to get in.

"You take care of her, Mikaelson." Damon demanded, you would think he was just being protective but he was being utterly serious.

"Don't worry, I will." Kol smiled before opening the door for me, I waved goodbye once more shouting a quick goodbye before clambering into the car next to Rebekah who smiled towards me.

"Hello, hope you didn't miss me too much." I smirked as I pulled the seatbelt over my body as Kol was clambering in the car slamming the door behind him.

"Oh, don't worry Angel. We didn't." Klaus smirked locking eyes with me with the rear mirror as to which I stuck my tongue out playfully as he pulled out of the Salvatore boarding house. "Onwards to Achilles." Elijah announced leaning back in his seat with a map in his hands.

-

"It's like a ghost town." I leant over Kol to look out with window as we drove through the extremely quiet streets of Achilles. It was noon and there was no one to be seen on the streets. It was just empty.

"I guess you're right, Lina." Elijah mused as he stared out the window too, furrowing his eyebrows at the lack of people on the streets on a Saturday at noon.

"They could be at church or something." Rebekah shrugged scrolling through her phone, Kol scoffed at Rebekah's suggestions. Kol and Rebekah still were not on speaking terms which made the two hour car drive rather awkward despite they both were attacked they still did not wish to speak to each other.

"Angie, your hand is dangerously close to my crotch, darling." I looked down to see indeed my hand was resting near his crotch so I could keep steady as I leant over to look out of the window. I blushed furiously, I leant back into my seat not wanting Kol to see my utter embarrassment.