Wish You Were Forgotten

Before you proceed with the sequel, I'd like to take a moment to promote my new cliche revenge story called, Mind the Code: The Problem with Revenge
Here's a quick summary:
Friendship is important.

And obviously, there's a code. Bro code, for example, doesn't accept the dating of someone else's sister, or ex-girlfriend. Sometimes it does, but rarely does that happen. Girl code is vice versa, only the rules are always stronger.

One thing is for sure, though. Screwing around with you're best friend's lover is wrong. Code or no code.

That's why after Ava walked in on her best friend, Emily, and Ava's boyfriend, Mark making out at a party, she was crushed. She had been looking for her friends with Alex, Emily's boyfriend, and Mark's best friend.

Both broken and betrayed, Alex came up with a plan.

Revenge.

Revenge is sweet, but taking it too far can cause some damage, even heartbreak.

How far will they take it to get the closure they need? After all, karma is a bitch.

But that's a different story.
I hope you check it out,
Enjoy♥
- cilla

"This is your last day Conrad, you can sleep all you want later." Xavier gave me a shove. I don't know how I fell asleep. All I remember is reading Foundations of Astronomy and drinking a shit load of coffee.

I was in the living room, all my stuff was on the floor and I was cold because I fell asleep without a blanket. Something that made me miss her more. I vaguely remember after an arguement we had, I fell asleep on the same couch, and remembered waking up warm. It was her of course, we were the only two in the house. She had set the blanket on me.

Even when I was mean to her she still cared, she always did.

"Right, right." Today, I was finishing with community college. It was May, and I was ready to look for any other job. I was an assistant mechanic for Herb's car repair. It was ironic, because although I could help fix other people car engines and such, I had no clue how to fix my own. I still rode in the trashy white Ford truck that everyone hates, but it was my brother's. My oldest brother, Matthew.

I gathered my stuff into a bag since I had been getting more and more organized since I'd been going to college, and went off to my last lecture.

There were many things Xavier and I studied back in UT. Being there for two years wasn't what I thought it'd be. Zave and I were always the the good nerds who never went to parties; instead we stayed in and studied all night. That's all I felt college was, studying.

After my last class Xavier met me at the Londoner for a drink. "So what do you have planned this summer?" Xavier asked me.

I laughed at him, because whatever he did- I did. If he was busy I'd stay at home. Carol, his girlfriend, liked to say I was 'in love with him.' I'd joke back and say I was.

Carol never liked me. She tolerated me, now she could stand me, which was one step better. I changed completely, so I never understood why she still hated me. She didn't know about Macy, I don't think anyone did.

Accept her little friend Marty or Molly or something like that. I remember her coming over and taking some clothes that Macy had left for her. She wouldn't look at me, but when she did it was a teary eyed glare. It was one that wanted me dead, and I understood because I wanted me dead too. I still did.

"I'm serious." Xavier said, taking a drink.

"Who else do I hangout with other than you?" I asked him seriously.