Paint Me Something

Good afternoon. Or morning, where ever you are, it's afternoon in Texas and I've just gotten off school. Yep, as you all know it has began once more and it's already busying me just as expected!

I've just uploaded the next chapter to my new book Smile For Me. So please give it a look at and let me know what you think.

As I explained in the chapter I had just uploaded for my new book, I will try my hardest to keep up and be on time with each upload. Maybe I'll have to change the publishing back to every seven days again, but only of my pattern of every six days gets out of control.

Thanks for reading, and for sticking with me from the beginning- Life at its Finest.

I appreciate you all so much!

Vote

Comment

- cilla

"Xavier, you're phone is ringing." Andrea nudged him over in his lawn chair, making him kick me. "Sorry." She apologized to us gently, handing him his phone.

I rubbed my burning eyes and looked around and saw my dad, Jole, Aaron, and Xavier splayed across the backyard, which was full of beer bottles and baseballs. The worst part was Xavier was the only one on a lawnchair, and the rest of us were stuck in the mud. Literally.

"Oh shit." He muttered, rolling over accidentally and splashing ride into the mud. I guess that meant we were all a mess.

"I feel like shit." I added on.

"Macy..." Xavier groaned over the phone with his face buried in the mud, his phone in his hand. "I'm sorry, we weren't expecting to- ah, ow..." Xavier tried standing up but it looked as if he went dizzy and I was sure his head felt as bad as mine did. "We're fine."

"I'm not getting up." I said back.

"Tough luck, bitch." Xavier said to me, becoming distracted and forgetting he was on the phone.

"Conrad, Xavier, do you two need medicine?" Andrea asked from inside.

"Me too, babe." Aaron called hoarsely.

She shot him a glare from the sliding door and he cowarded back. "You're the dumbass who took things too far and gave all these poor guys headaches." She snapped.

"Yeah, you gave me a headache." Jole joined in.

"You too, daddy! I heard you at one in the morning trying to teach Aaron how to throw a baseball. Are you crazy?"

"I need to-" Aaron tried stepping in the house but she stopped him, reminding me of how Macy did the same thing the night before when we got drunk together.

"No way, you can hose yourself off and I'll bring you towels. No way are you getting my clean house all muddy."

"I'm surprised we hadn't already." I told her honestly, making her laughed cynically. It made me realize how angry she was.

"That's because I locked the doors last night."

"You did what?" Jole said in his old man's sleepy voice.

"If I hadn't you would've gotten the whole place muddy. See those?" She pointed to the screen of the sliding door and I noticed the mud smudged over the handle and door. "Yeah, that's bad. What I did was smart." She said and stomped back inside.

Xavier and I shared a tired look and he told Macy we were on our way back. Soon Jole went around the front to bring the hose back so we could water ourselves down. Andrea didn't let us in until we cleaned the mud on the screendoor and had Aaron and Jole apologize. Jole didn't but said she looked so pretty and she went all soft, that damned daddy's girl.