The Ugly Rich Girl - Epilogue

==============================

The Ugly Rich Girl 

Epilogue

______________________________

"Oh, don't pose like that- Ray, grab Nolan!" My mom lowered the camera before it clicked away again and I watched in amusement as my dad picked up my baby brother. 

"He was fine, Alicia," Dad mumbled. Nolan babbled on as Dad held him close. 

"He was wandering toward the road," Mom said, and inspected the camera once more.

"Did you get any good ones?" Jess asked. 

"I think a few of them look okay..."

"Chance, if I hear about you getting into any sort of trouble or misbehaving, I'm sending you straight to your mother," David said. 

"Oh, no you won't. He's your son," Jess said, overhearing the conversation. "You can deal with him."

"Dad, don't worry about me."

"Oh!" Mom gasped. "The sign is cut off in these ones! Just one more." 

"Mom, you said that five minutes ago," I protested.

Chance's hand squeezed my waist and he pulled me in tighter. 

"They'll be gone in a few hours, don't worry," he said. "Enjoy her while she's still here." He pressed his lips to my forehead and my mom squealed with delight.

"OH! That is the cutest picture." She returned to burying her nose in the camera. 

"Who would've thought that I'd get into Yale?" Chance asked, gesturing to our matching crewnecks and to the sign behind us. 

"Money can't buy everything," I pointed out.

"No, but money could buy my college degree," he said. I shrugged; he wasn't wrong. "Money can't buy me you, though."

 ________________________

thx wattpad for deleting this once :):):):)

second time typing it!! 

okay well this is the end, enjoy it, give it some luv

<3 Becca