The Ugly Rich Girl - chapter 14

=============================

The Ugly Rich Girl chapter fourteen

Summer School Is My Bestfriend.

______________________________

"Crap!" I hissed, catching my bag on the handle bars. My heart was still pounding from the ride, and I had to way to get the bag untangled. Chance took the strap and unwrapped it from the bars, and snuck his arm on my waist behind my back. I felt him awkwardly limping.

"Why aren't you using your crutches?" He shrugged, and I looked down at the clunky cast going up to his knee. "Doesn't it hurt to walk without them?"

"Nah, they hurt my arms. I would rather have my leg hurting then my arms." I chuckled at his logic, and we walked into the school building.

Death glares locked on us from the moment we stepped in to the hallways. Chance let go of me from behind and locked his fingers with mine. The worst look I got was from Luca, who instantly stopped making out with one of the whores. He looked me up and down, and let out a snort. I made a mental note to kill him the next time I saw him.

Chance and I reached our lockers, and I flipped the calender to June. I marked off all of the days until it reached Monday, June 25th. I scribbled on the notepad, and listed all of the final tests I needed to make up.

Chills went through my body as two arms wrapped around behind me, and latched on my stomach. The hands crawled up my stomach and soon reached my ribs. It wasn't Chance.

"Fucker!" I screamed and shoved Luca off of me. He was chuckling, and I saw what was happening before I realised what was going on. The next second, Luca was pinned against the locker, breathing heavily with bulging eyes.

"I may have a broken leg, but I have two working arms." Chance started to whisper in the most chilling voice I had ever heard. It scared me. "If you ever, EVER touch her like that again the last thing you'll see is-"

"Get to class!" A teacher shouted. Chance pushed Luca fiercely against the locker once more, and I could see the intensity of hate in his eyes. Our first final exam was in English, so I grabbed a pencil and a book. I locked my fingers between his and led him to the English classroom.

"Hey, its okay.." I whispered, still shaken. Chance stopped.

"No, its not okay!" He tried to stay calm, but it was obvious that his anger couldn't be contained. "That perverted asshole shouldn't be touching anyone like that. Especially not you. If I ever see him do it again, I will start planning his funeral." He paused. "You don't understand. Its not right for him to think that he can touch you like that." Chance didn't know why Luca thought he could do that; he shouldn't know. My throat nearly closed, but I found my voice.

"You're really scary when your angry." I whispered. The muscles clenched together loosened and he softened up.

"I'm sorry." He said, and kissed me on the apple of my cheek. "I'll try not to scare you anymore." I smiled, and he kissed me again on the other cheek. We walked into English, hand in hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the English final, I was worn out. We were practically the only two people taking our final. Another nerdy boy, and a slightly disturbing goth girl.

"What do you have next?" I asked Chance.

"Chemistry final. Then Honors U.S. History."

"I have Algebra 2, then Honors U.S. I guess I'll see you later." I gave him a peck on the lips, and hugged him for a moment.

"Stay safe. Remember the equations of those lines!" I giggled and he kissed my forehead. "See you later." I walked off to Algebra.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As soon as I finished my U.S. History exam, I opened Catching Fire and started reading. The silence of the classroom was slightly disturbing, but I found peace in my book. I soon got bored and closed my book. I looked at the clock, and there was still twenty minutes to go until we were let out. Across the room, Chance was looking at me with a smile. I stuck my tongue out, and he made a kissy face at me. I let out a tiny chuckle, and got a glare from my teacher.

I turned back to Chance and he was smiling. 'Good one' he mouthed. I rolled my eyes. Around the room, everyone had finished their exams. The teacher noticed, and stood up.

"Turn in your exams on the way out. Have a good day." I handed in my exam and waited for Chance outside the classroom.

"How'd you do?" He asked me, and grabbed onto my hand.

"I think I did good. It wasn't too hard."

"That's good. How was Algebra?" He asked. I looked at him, and started laughing.

"I did terrible." He lingered by me as I grabbed my bag out of my locker, and I followed him to his.

Once we got on his motorcycle, my arms were wrapped around his and I felt safe. My heart was pounding from my nervousness, but I was safe.

"I'm taking you to my house." I heard him shout. "You can meet my dad, Lyss, and Mark."

"Are you really taking me there?" I shouted back.

"Of course!"

I had never been inside Chance's house. I would only drop him off. The second he pulled up and parked the motorcycle in the driveway, my heart started racing. What if his dad didn't like me? I took a deep breath, and hopped off.

"Hey, its just my family." Chance said, seeing the panic on my face. He held my hand, and opened the door. I stepped into a warm, cozy entrance with tan walls and a oak bench.

"You can put your shoes on the mat and your bag on the bench." I slipped my shoes off and set my bag on the bench. I looked further down the hallway and it lead to a living room. To the left was a kitchen door.

A head poked out of the living room. A small blond boy with bright blue eyes stared straight at me.

"Hey Marky, remember when I told you about my friend, Flo?" The boy stepped out of the living room.

"She's your girlfriend?" He asked. He was such a cute little boy! I tried to contain my smile. Chance laughed. Mark walked closer, and was right in front of Chance.

"Shh. Don't tell dad!" Chance leaned down to him and held out his pinkie. "Promise you wont tell, okay?" Mark pinkie swore, and the kitchen door swung open.

"Daddy, Chance has a girlfriend!" Mark shouted and ran away past the tall scary man. I had met my match. I was scared. Chance started laughing.

"Marky, you pinkie swore you wouldn't tell!" Chance yelled after Mark. I saw Chance's dad smile. I let out a breath. Phew.

"Im David, you can call me Dave." His dad said, and held out his hand. I shook it, and opened my mouth. "I know you're Flo. Chance never stops talking about you." I saw Chance's cheeks flush, and I laughed and nudged him.

"Stop it.." He mumbled, and tried to contain his smile. He wrapped me in a bear hug, and my face was buried in his chest. He squeezed me, and several bones in my back cracked.

"Aghhh!" I mumbled, unable to speak. "Owwww!" He let me go, and I rolled my eyes at him. His dad was smiling, and looked slightly amused.

"If you need anything, just holler. I'm making spaghetti, and Lyss should be home soon. Do you wanna stay for dinner?" He asked.

"Um, sure I guess." Gosh, I wish I had a dad like Chance's..

"Let's go to my room." Chance said, and linked his fingers with mine. He lead me down a hallway and down a flight of stairs. We came to a single door, and he opened it.

We entered a spacious, cozy basement bedroom with lantern lights strung up on the walls. To my right was a poster board filled with dozens of pictures. There were several of me up there, sitting next to Chance. I smiled and gently touched a picture took several weeks ago. I was sitting on the beach with my wet, wavy hair blowing everywhere. My pearly white teeth were showing -- which never happened -- and my eyes peeked out from above my Gucci sunglasses. The next picture was of Chance with his arm around me, giving me a peck on the cheek. I looked almost naked next to him, in my bikini and crop top and him wearing a t shirt to cover his bandages on his ribs.

He took my hand and looked at me.

"You like that one?" He chuckled.

"Yeah, you look cute." I retorted.

"Too bad I'm not as beautiful as you." I laughed and threw my arms around his neck. We started passionately kissing, with his arms wrapped around my waist, pulling me close to his warm body. We broke apart some time later, and I caught my breath.

"I swear, this burns calories." Chance said, and I let out a giggle. It seemed childish, but being so close to him was like doing drugs. He sat on the edge of the bed, and I sat down next to him, wrapped my legs around his body, and we continued to make out.

"Kissing you is like drinking a bottle of alcohol." He whispered, our faces still pressed together.

"Don't stop drinking." I hissed under my breath. He smiled, and our lips were together again. He soon again broke apart, with me aching for more.

"Okay, let's play twenty questions." He told me. I started to protest, but he kissed my nose. "Its going to be fun, I promise." After I agreed, we layed down on the bed next to each other.

"I'll start, and we both answer the question." I nodded. "What's your favorite color?"

"You know that, emerald green."

"Mines sapphire."

My turn!

"Hmm, what's the most humiliating thing that ever happened to you?"

"When my mom signed me up for dance class." I couldn't contain my laughter.

"Mine was last year when I realized my shirt was on backwards and see-through."

After finding out that Chance's favorite holiday was Halloween, he never slept without his baby blanket in his pillow, he was obsessed with the show 'Survivorman', and he couldn't stand the sound of tires screeching on pavement, he looked deep into my eyes.

"Have you ever been tested for STDs?" He asked. My heart stopped and my throat froze. "I'm being serious."

"Umm.. Yeah I have. My parents make me get tested every three months. I don't have STDs."

"Same. Well, I don't actually get tested every three moths, that's kinda weird." He smiled.

"If you could choose a dog, no matter the costs, what kind would it be, and what would you name it?"

"A corgi named Ariel."

"Aww cute. I would get a beagle named Max."

"Are you on birth control?" Chance asked. I thought he was onto me, but I shook it off.

"Why are you asking weird questions? And yes, I am on birth control. It regulates my period, for your information." I snapped.

"Sorry, I just wanted to make sure if we ever did anything further from kissing that you wouldn't give me herpes or something, and that I wouldn't get you pregnant." I almost snorted. "Why aren't you taking me seriously?"

"I am!" I urged, daring to look him in the eyes.

"Good." I turned away from him for a moment, and looked at him again.

"Why do you care about me so much?" I asked. He pulled me in, and our bodies were close together.

"Because you deserve to be loved." I looked at him, demanding more. "Fine. You have the most amazing smile in the world, I love seeing it. When you laugh my heart nearly stops. Your eyes glow with such a passion when I'm around, that I don't want to leave you. You don't care what other people think about you, which I'm jealous of. The way you look at me makes me melt sometimes." Tears started prickling in my eyes. "When I saw you in that hospital, I knew you were mine."

A single tear fell down my face, and Chance's eyes started getting misty.

"Why are you crying?" I whispered.

"Because you're crying." I opened my mouth, but then quickly closed it. I couldn't tell him. Not now. The guilt started eating me. I couldn't keep this from him!

He sat up and pulled me in for a hug. As soon as we were tightly together, I felt his lips tickle my ear.

"I love you." He whispered.

I froze, unable to reply.

______________________________

Ohmygawddd

What is she hiding?!?!?!

Yourfavoritesmartaleck-whos-gonna-drop-a-bomb-next-chapter,

Beccoooo <33

EDIT: Turns out i actually didnt click publish on my phone, even though it said I did, whatev.

I saw this super cute guy in church, he had freaking cheekbones from the lord almighty. & i think he noticed me looking at him out of the corner of his eye. probs thinks im a freak...