1

A/N: This is my first fic ever so I apologize if it's really bad thx bye❤️

Tyler's POV

I stared at the ceiling trying to make sense of what was going on in my brain. I didn't know why I was sad all the time and why there were voices in my head. My family figured that I had depression, but they never talked to me about it.
I got out of bed and walked over to my mirror. My hair was all out of place and scruffy from not brushing it or washing it for a week. I really look bad, I decided so I went to go take a shower. After I finished, with the towel hanging low off my waist, I walked to my closet and picked out black skinny jeans, a floral button up shirt, and my red vans.
I walked down the stairs and passed my mom and dad in the kitchen, not even saying good morning.
"Bye honey!" My mom yelled, as I walked out of the front door.
I walked to school, and by the time I got there I was late. I don't have many friends due to the fact that I'm that "lonely gay kid". But I don't really care. I jogged to my first class, math.
"Tyler, you're late again" Mrs. Windlow called out as I took my seat.
"Yeah whatever" I mumbled as she turned towards the board.
I daydreamed through basically the whole class. The bell rang and I rushed out of the door. As I turned the corner, I didn't notice an unnatural red head coming front the other direction.
We collided head first and all of my stuff fell to the ground.
"Ow. Watch where you're going man" I said as I collected my stuff from the ground.
I looked up and saw Josh Dun, the school's "bad boy".
"Oh, its you" I say.
"Do you have a problem with me sweetheart?" Josh coos as I stand up.
"Yes I do, now get out of my way" I push past  him and into the crowd of students going to their next class.
"I didn't get your name sweetheart!" Josh calls as I race away.
I wouldn't give it to you anyway, I thought.
After my first few classes I met up with Jenna and Brendon at lunch. Jenna is a bubbly, kind, sweet person while Brendon is an overprotective, punk, mostly rude guy. They're both my most best friends in the world and I would do anything for them, even though Brendon tried to get with me a few times before. I sat down looking at my bag of Taco Bell in delight.
"Hey Tyler!" Jenna said.
"Sup Tybro" Brendon said as I giggled at the nickname.
"How's your day been?" Jenna asked knowing fully that I'll say fine back to her.
"Fine, other than the fact that I bumped into josh dun this morning and he called me sweet heart."
"What?!" She exclaimed as Brendon shook his head.
I could see that he was jealous even though the tried to hide it.
"He's an asshole, but he's hot." She said.
"I bet he's only trying to get that ass of yours" he says, giving me a knowing look.
I look down at the table trying to hide the blush forming on my face.
"Speak of the devil" Brendon breathes.
I turn around to see Josh heading over to our table. What does he want?

A/N: so that was the end of the first chapter let me know what you think!