7

Josh's POV

I run down the corridor, panting, until I reach the bright blue door of the music room. It is currently 3:34, I'm a late and i hope that Tyler doesn't get mad at me. As I approach the room, I see hooded figures wearing ski masks walking out of the room where Tyler is supposed to be.

TRIGGER WARNING (BLOOD, INJURIES, ETC.)

I wonder where Tyler is, I think as I walk into the doorway.

The first thing I see is blood.

Blood everywhere, on the piano, smeared on the walls, and then I see him. Tyler himself, laying in a pool of what I assume was his own blood.

"Tyler!" I yell as I run towards him.

I almost immediately drop to the floor and caress his head. I turn it to the side and see a bright red gash on the back of his neck. His face is bruised and oozing the thick red liquid. I check his pulse. I sigh in relief as I feel it pulsing under my fingers. His left arm looks as if it had been broken.

"Who could have done this to you?" I ask the unconscious body on the floor next to me. I realize that I have to take him to the hospital and quickly pick up his light figure and run. My converse pound into the floor and it feels as if I'm going to fall through. We reach my car and place Tyler in the back seat.

"Everything's going to be alright Tyler."

I consider what I said as I drive out of the parking lot, definitely above the speed limit. What if he won't be okay?

A/N: Sorry for not updating recently. I'm also sorry for this short filler chapter. Well that's all people! Thanks for reading! ❤️