14

A/N: woop that's me, k on with the story also I forgot to take the trigger warning off the last chapter oops

TRIGGER WARNING: mentions of self harm, cutting, blades, blood, vomit, voices, scars, death.

Tyler's POV

I walk away from Josh, trying not to let him see the tears forming in my eyes and the tiny spot of blood on my sleeves.

I'm ashamed of myself for doing this. I had been clean for a few days and I could've made it  a little longer. The voices just won't stop no matter how hard I try to think happy thoughts to make them go away.

I jog to the bathroom and check that there is no one there. I begin to wash the blood off of all the scars that I have made with my own bare hands and a blade. Salty tears slip off my face, making a soft plop sound on the tiled floor.

You're an idiot for thinking I'm gone, I'll always be here no matter what.

I back away from the sink and let the blood from my forearms drip onto the floor.

I scream in my head. Only I can hear it. And it's driving me crazy.

Why are you doing this to me? Why do you linger in my dreams? Can't you torture someone else's sleep?

No.

I run into a stall and I hurl my breakfast into the toilet.

I hate myself, this school, and everyone in this world, even Josh, for making life horrible.

I want to die. I've thought about flinging my skinny body off a bridge or building. Any kind of death would be good for me.

But what would it be like to finally leave this world and the voice in my head behind?

I think that eternal darkness would be better than the life I have now. I've made a decision.

Tonight is the night I die.

A/N: oooo suspense I'm a bad person ok bye. Love you guys!

❤️️❤️️❤️️❤️️❤️️❤️️