8

Josh's POV

Tyler and I arrive at the hospital. I gently take him out of the seat and carry him bridal style to the sliding doors. The stench of death and chemicals punch me in the face as I run in. I go to the nurse and the front desk.

"My boyfriend is unconscious and he is wounded in several places including his head. Can you take him?" I frantically squeeze out as I gently grip Tyler's thigh.

"Ok hold on sir, I'm calling for a doctor."

"Thank you!" I say tiredly as I sit down in a seat.

I notice Tyler's pink lips, and I realize that I want to kiss this boy so badly. I guess it can wait until he's conscious and alive.

The nurse finally arrives with a hospital bed. I lay him down and kiss his forehead. She and a few other doctors rush him to a room. When I try to go after him one of the staff wouldn't let me and said I had to stay in the waiting room.

I sit down, but even when so many are in my head about who could have done this to Tyler, my mind keeps drifting to his soft pink lips and the way he bites it when he's nervous.

I soon drift off to sleep with Tyler in my mind, and after what felt like a few moments of sleep, someone taps my shoulder and I jolt awake.

"Huh? What?" I mumble tiredly as I sit up.

"Are you here with Tyler Joseph?" The nurse asks.

"Yes I am! What happened?! Is he okay?!" I exclaim.

"He's fine. He's asking who brought him here. His room is number 210." She says calmly.

A/N: HAHA im so funny

"Thank you!" I say and walk off.

I hurriedly run through the tiled hallway, trying to get to the pretty boy as fast as I can. I stop in front of the room and take a deep breathe before carefully opening the door.

"Hey Ty."

A/N: I know this was short but please don't kill me. Please leave your feedback and thanks for 160 reads guys! Love you all!
❤️