9

Tyler's POV

I wake up at least five minutes before Josh get's here. How did I get here? I try to analyze what happened but the only thing I remember is the hooded men in ski masks that beat me and threw me against the wall until I bled. They kept their promise. I remember that at one point, as I was lying on the floor, I felt myself slipping away, in the middle of life and death. And right before I blacked out I only thought of one thing, Josh.

I sigh and lean against the uncomfortable bed that I had been put in. Who brought me here? I didn't think that there was anyone else in the school. I ask the nurse to bring in the person that got me here. She nods and walks out of the room.

Five minutes later I hear the door creak open.

"Hey Ty"

I look up to see Josh's beautiful, smiling face staring at me.

"Josh!" I almost scream.

I gesture for him to come over and he pulls me into a tight embrace. When he finally let go, I start to ask questions.

"How did you find me?"
"Were you in the school?"
"Who were those guys who beat me up?"
I let out question after question until he puts a finger to my lips.

"One at a time sweetheart" he says with a chuckle.

I practically melt into his dark brown eyes as he answers my questions.
                                   ~~~
"And I don't know who those guys were, baby boy. They were wearing masks." He sighs and leans back in the seat he pulled up to my bed. 

I take him by surprise as I suddenly drag his lips into mine and start massaging his tongue with mine. We lean deeper into the kiss and I moan slightly, causing Josh to blush and smirk at the same time.

We finally pull out of the kiss and I call the nurse in and ask her when I was getting discharged.

"In a few hours although if you want you can stay the night you can, but we have a lot patients and it would be a big help to us."

"Ok, thank you!" I nod my head and she leaves the room.

"We can come back to my place if you want" he says smoothly.

I pretend to look surprised as he stares at my bruises. I can tell he's angry from the way his face is getting red and him clenching his hands into fists.

"Wow fuck boy, you're slick as hell" I laugh and agree for him to take me to his house.

A/N: Hello I haven't updated in a while but here ya go! Thx for almost 300 reads!