4

Tyler's POV

When I get home I flop down on my bed and check my phone. The first that popped up was from instagram.

djspookyjim has started a conversation with you

djspookyjim: hey baby boy

                               tylerrjoseph: who is this?

djspookyjim: it's josh, sweetheart

I was confused as to how he got my account because almost no one at school knew my account, as impossible as that sounds. So how did he get it?

tylerrjoseph: how did you get my account?

djspookyjim: I have my ways baby ;)

I giggled at the pet name and the emoticon josh used.
tylerrjoseph: sToP

djspookyjim: ;););););););)

                            tylerrjoseph: iM tRiggEred

djspookyjim: so I'm assuming ur name is Tyler since you won't tell me and ur user has Tyler

                           tylerrjoseph: yup that's me

djspookyjim: so wats ur number pretty boy

I blushed so hard I probably looked like a tomato.

tylerrjoseph: sorry dog breath you'll have to wait till tomorrow

I smiled to myself as I sent the message. Teasing Josh is fun, I thought to myself.

djspookyjim: aw come on baby boy

     tylerrjoseph: see you tomorrow daddy

djspookyjim: you have a daddy kink?!

I blushed and looked down at my bed as I replied.

         tylerrjoseph: I do, is that a problem?

I regretted the decision to tell him that. I feared that he wouldn't accept me and stop talking to me. 

djspookyjim: no its not because I have one too 😏

I was so surprised by this reply that I almost fell off my bed. He has one too. He doesn't exactly look like it with his gaged ears and fluffy unnatural red hair.

            tylerrjoseph: well ok bye have to go

djspookyjim: I really like you Tyler

djspookyjim: baby boy???

djspookyjim: bye Tyler
Read

I let myself fall on my bed and started to think. It's never good when I'm alone with my thoughts.

TRIGGER WARNING (cutting, voices, blood, etc.)

Why do you think he likes you, you're a worthless piece of trash.

He does like me, he said it.

No he doesn't, he only wants fuck you.

He only wants to fuck me, I repeat in my head over and over, tears streaming down my face, as I head to the bathroom.

I pull out the razor from the cabinet under the sink. He only wants to fuck me then throw me away, I think as I create dark red lines in the skin on my wrist. I didn't feel anything, no pain, just sadness and self hate.

I went to the sink and washed my hands, watching the blood drain down the sink. I asked my self one question. Do I like Joshua Dun?