3

Tyler's POV

I ignore Josh's calls. I don't want him to fuck me then throw me away like I'm a piece of trash. I don't see him cross the street and catch up to me. He grabs my shoulder and sharply turns me around.

"Stop!" What is he doing? Does he not get the notion that I don't want him?
"What do you want from me?!" I yell.
He leans in to my face. He has to lean down since he towers over me. My breath hitches as he gets closer and closer. He finally stops right in front of my face.
His breath smells like mint and cookies. I don't know why but I really like that smell.

Right then our lips suddenly meet, to me it feels like an explosion. His tongue quickly slips between my teeth as I open my mouth in a gasp. His tongue starts to coax mine out. I finally start massing my tongue against his. He starts to grip my hair and I his.
And there we were a mess of tongues swirling in a mix of our saliva, gripping each other's hair in the middle of the street. The funny thing is, I actually liked it. But why did I like it? I don't want him, right?

I broke away confidently saying, "Bye Dog Breath." I strutted away, making sure to taunt him with my ass. As I left him there breathless and surprised, I hear him say, "Goddamn, Baby Boy."

Josh's POV

I'm breathless and confused. Why did he kiss me back? I thought he didn't want me. I realize I had wasted five minutes standing there, analyzing what had just happened. I sigh and start heading home.

When I get home I greet my mom and run upstairs. I take a shower, then lay back on my bed thinking of ways to get the beautiful boys number. After I finally got an idea, I asked all of my friends if they knew his number or his social media. Gerard replied saying that his instagram was tylerrjoseph.

I went on and searched the profile and when I got it I was greeted by an aesthetic account with 2k followers. I thought I was on the wrong account when until I scrolled down and saw a picture of the pretty boy wearing a pink skirt, crop top, and makeup. I audibly gulp and stare in awe at the kid. His user name is tylerrjoseph so I'm going to assume that his name Tyler. I go to the message icon and tap it.

You have started a conversation with tylerrjoseph.

A/N: Thx for reading! DONT BE A SILENT READER I accept criticism because you guys can help me be a better writer! Why am I acting like I have an audience? Ok bye!