15

A/N: in the last chapter I left you in a cliff hanger what will happen next?????

Josh's POV

I rush around school trying to find Tyler but there's no luck for me. I decide to approach Tyler's friend, Brendon, to ask for Tyler's address.

"Hi" I awkwardly say and scratch the back of my neck.

"What do you want?" He asks, obviously annoyed by my presence.

"Well, I haven't been able to find Tyler anywhere at school, so I was wondering if you could give his address?" I shift my weight onto my right leg and almost lose my balance.

"Normally I wouldn't do this, but since he seems to really like you I'll give it. If you break his heart I will hunt you down and burn down your house. Do you understand?" He looks at me with an unamused look.

I nod my head vigorously.

"Ok his address is 21 Blurryspoop Lane (A/N: ;););););););) )"

"Ok thanks bye!" I wave and head towards my next class.
                                      ~~~
A few hours later...

I drive to Tyler's house after school. I walk up to the front door and knock. His mom opens it.

"Hi, im Tyler's friend! I'm looking for him and I haven't seen him at school today. Is he here?" I ask.

"Tyler went out to school this morning and usually he'd be back by now. Oh god. No no no! This can't be happening! Get in my car, we're going to the bridge!" She starts to panic.

She gets her keys and I hop in the front seat. She drives at almost 100 miles an hour. I hold on for dear life and I wonder what is going on.

We finally get there and I see Tyler sitting on the edge. I jump out of the vehicle and sprint towards him. He turns around and looks at me.

"You can't stop me! I'm doing this here and now!" He yells in my direction.

"Tyler no! Please don't! Your father and I love you! Josh loves you! Stop!" Tyler's mother starts to sob as she slowly approaches him.

"No! No you're not going to jump dumbass! Get off of that ledge right now!" I tell frantically, trying to grab his arm.

He yanks it away.

"I love you Tyler. Don't do this. Please..." I say.

Tears fall out of the corners of my eyes. He's the love of my life. I've never really had compassion in my life before him. Our time together flashes before my eyes. His plump pink lips, his soft snores, the way he tugs at the ends of his skirt.

Suddenly out of impulse, I roughly pull him into a kiss. Our tongues dance together as our lips move in an almost soothing way. We pull apart. I pull him into my arms and take in his scent. I want to have his scent with me forever.

I carry him bridal style to the car. He soon falls asleep on the silent drive home.

      I love you sweet heart. Don't leave me, ever.

A/N: that has been my longest chapter ever wow I'm proud of myself. Well thanks for joining me on this emotional roller coaster!

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️