10

Josh's POV

A few hours later

I carry Tyler on my back through the parking lot and place him in the passenger seat. I get in my seat and quickly turn the engine on. I noticed out of the corners of my eyes that Tyler fell asleep, his mouth slightly agape as his head leans against the seat. The sound of Tyler's soft breathe catches my ears and holds them there for a while, letting me forget about everything that has happened to him. I slowly back out and drive out of the lot.

~~~

We finally arrive at my place and I carry Tyler, bridal style, up the stairs to my apartment, where I live alone. Unbelievable right? It's amazing how a pot-smoking, sex craving high schooler like me can afford to keep it. I come from a rich background and I wanted some space from my family, so they agreed to support me.

I unlock the door and set Tyler down on the red velvet couch.

He looks so adorable when he's sleeping, I think.

I glance at him and walk to my room, sinking into my soft bed. And finally after a long day, I'm out like a light.

                                       ~~~

Tyler's POV

I wake up the next morning on an unfamiliar couch, which surprisingly smells like Josh. I can hear someone in the kitchen so I sit up. I can see Josh's bright red hair. He turns at the sound of me coughing and smiles at me.

"Good morning, beautiful" he says while pouring coffee into two mugs.

"Good morning" I say drowsily.

Then I realize what he just said. Did Joshua Dun just call me beautiful? How can someone so popular and hot, call me, an emo gay kid who sits by himself at lunch, beautiful.

I pinch myself to see if I'm dreaming. Nope, definitely not dreaming. At that moment, I suddenly remember everything that happened yesterday.

My head starts to pound ferociously and the world around me starts wobble and shake. Then my vision goes dark and I can no longer see the light.
                                 ~~~

I wake up to find Josh staring down at me repeating the same thing over and over again.

"What happened?!" "Are you ok?!?"

I sit up and nod my head. The visions of what happened yesterday are circling around my brain and they are all terrible. Except for the part when Josh came into my hospital room and took me to his house.

I still can't seem to grasp the fact I'm in Joshua Dun's house and I wasn't having sex with him. From what I've heard, almost nobody goes in and out of his house without at least kissing him. But that's not happening, not today. I really don't feel like being his trophy boy toy today.

"Hey Josh, where are my shoes?" I ask pretentiously.

"By the door, why are you asking?" He looks at me quizzically.

"I'm leaving" I say simply.

"Wait no! Don't go you haven't had your coffee!"

I'm already out the door and thanking Josh for taking care of me.

A/N: Wow. I haven't updated in a while. Sorry about that. Gotta keep the grades up in school. Ok bye I hope you have a wonderful day/night!        ❤️❤️❤️