12

A/N: the edit above is mine btw and I know ur all gonna kill me for not updating oops

Josh's POV

Why did he leave so soon? He left literally 5 minutes after he woke up. My lazy ass even decided to make that adorable boy some coffee. Oh well, so much for making an effort.

I was really freaked out when he fainted, I thought that it had something to do with his injuries. But I'm pretty sure now, that he just fainted. What really surprises me is when I realize that no one has left my apartment without having sex or at least making out with me for the past two years.

I grab my coffee mug and head to the couch. I sit down and inhale Tyler's fresh scent. He just smells so good, like a mix of chocolate and baked goods. It may be a perfume or something like that but I don't care. It's heaven to me.

                                    ~~~

Tyler's POV

It took half an hour before I finally got home and now I'm lying on my bed thinking about how sweet Joshua was. I think I opened up a whole new side of him and I love it.

I look at the time. It's about nine in the morning and I'm surprised I actually woke up earlier than that. I'm still dumbfounded that he didn't try to seduce me in any way at all. It might've been because of what happened yesterday but still.

I need to stop contemplating about everything for once in my life, I think.

"Tyler, come down for breakfast!" my mom calls from downstairs.

"Ok mom! I'm coming!" I yell as I walk down the stairs to the kitchen.

"Young man where have you been?" She says in a stern tone of voice.

Oh shit, I forgot to call her and tell her about what happened yesterday. She's kind of overprotective, but I know it's because she cares about me too much to lose me.

"And why do you have bruises everywhere?!"

I sigh. "Some random people in ski masks beat me up in school and my friend, Josh, found me on the floor unconscious so he had to take me to the hospital."

She looks at me in horror and I see tears forming in her tired eyes.

"So where did you spend the night?!" My dear mother wipes the tears off of her cheeks.

"Mom don't cry, I slept over at Josh's house." I tell her worriedly. I hate when my mom cries, it rips my heart out to see her like this.

"Why would those mean people do this to you?! Is it because you like boys and skirts? I would do something if I could, but we don't know who they are. Go get some rest honey, I love you" she says.

"I love you too momma" I say and hug her.

I grab a pop tart off of the counter and go upstairs. I hop into my bed and start to ponder on who could've done that to me. I'm deep in my thoughts by the time I fall into a deep, deep sleep.

A/N: Hello people! Sorry for not updating a lot.  I've been busy with school. And also, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 600 READS THAT SURPRISED ME SO MUCH THANK YOU! Ok bye!!!!

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️