2

Josh's POV

I get up from the table where I was sitting at with Dallon, Ryan, Mikey, Gerard, and Frank.
"Hey man, where you going?" calls Frank.
"I'll be back in a second guys, calm your crotch boobs" I called back. (A/N: ;) 😏😉)

I walked toward the kid I bumped into this morning. I'd been watching him for a while, maybe a week or two before this morning when he knocked into me. This boy is interesting to me and I want to get to know him. I don't even know his name yet I feel an attraction to him. I want to have sex with him, but this time it's different. I want more than just sex.

"Hey sweetheart" I coo while some guy with a big forehead looks at me with disgust.
"What do you want?" He groans.
He's so cute oh my go- wait?! What am I thinking?! I only want to have sex with him, right?
I push away my thoughts while looking at his perfect pink lips.
"I want your name and your number, baby boy" I say leaning down to him.
The blonde on the other side of the table gasps and tries to stifle her giggles. I give her a look of confusion and turn back to the pretty boy.

"So what about it, beautiful?" I ask.
"Josh, I know you're only looking for a good fuck so go away." He sighs then turns back to his lunch.
I'm fuming as I go back to my table.
No one ever denies my offer. He's just playing hard to get, I know it, he'll come around.
I get back to the table and sit down, my face red from embarrassment and anger.
"Hey man, what happened?" Mikey asks.
"He denied my offer." The whole table turns silent.
"What?!" Dallon exclaims.
"Nobody has ever turned down an offer from Josh Dun" says Ryan.
"Well there's a first time for everything" says Gerard, laughing.

I'm still fuming at the end of the day. I'm starting to walk home when I see the boy walking on the other side of the street.
"Hey sweetheart!" I yell knowing that he can hear me.
"Hey Pretty boy, where you going?" He keeps walking, ignoring my calls.
"You forgot to give me your number and your name!" I shout.
Why is he ignoring me?

A/N: tell me your opinions on this book and how it's going PLEASE DONT BE A SILENT READER! Thx for reading! I'm pretty sure that this will be mostly short chapters.