Chinese Finger Trap

You quietly search the magic shop for something that could entertain you.

"A little bored?" Merritt asks. You nod your head.

"There's nothing amusing in here." You respond.

"Here." He says, holding out a long hollow tube in front of you. "It's a Chinese finger trap."

"What the hell does it do?" You ask.

"Well, it's make out of strong dried leaves. You insert both of your index fingers in either end then, you try to get them out."

"Doesn't seem that hard."

Merritt lightly laughs.

"Well, try it for yourself and tell me how it works out." He snickers, walking away.

You glare at him and insert both your index fingers into either end of the tube.

"Psh! This is gonna be a piece of cake."

You pull both of your fingers apart only to have the trap tighten around them. You furrow your eyebrows and give it a second go. Nothing.

Jack seems to take notice of your frustration.

"What the hell is wrong with this thing?" You ask him. He smiles and walks over to you.

"Relax, it's just a kids toy." He tells you.

"Ya, that's what I thought before it ate my fingers." You respond.

"Here, let me just," he grabs your hand and pulls it.

"Ow!"

"Sorry, sorry......Jesus." He mutters, struggling to get your fingers out of the trap.

"Ow! Ow! Ow!" You scream.

"Man, this thing is impossible to get out of." Jack mutters.

"No it's not." Danny says, approaching you. He pushes both ends of the tube forward. "Slide your fingers out."

You do what he says and your fingers escape the trap.

"Idiots." He mutters, walking away.

"Wow, thanks for all the help, Wilder." You say, smirking at him as you walk away. A blush creeps up onto his cheeks.

"Sorry."
_____
Sorry if this sucked. Anyways, hope you enjoyed! Bye my loves!

-XxMaddyCxX