Feisty

Requested by: BeautifulMax2001
Sorry for writing it so late and sorry it's so short! :(
I also tweaked the story line a little bit, I hope you don't mind!!! Enjoy!!💗
(Also, this a personal imagine, so it's catered to Max.)
-Maddy
✖️

Lula had been clinging onto jack the entire night and you kept your eye on the two since they had walked in.

"I don't like how touchy she's being with him." You mutter under your breath, your fingers subconsciously curling into fits.

"Calm down, Max." Danny mutters from beside you, a hand resting on your shoulder.

You had been known for having quite a temper, one that could sometimes lead to a bit of violence. Everyone was aware of it so they always kept an eye on you. You hadn't acted out in a while until Lula came around. She'd been flirting with Jack since the moment she arrived and it didn't settle well with you.

"Hey Jackie," hearing the nickname leave her rep lips made your blood boil. You watched with your piercing blue eyes as her hand slowly moved onto his thigh. "Maybe we should go somewhere private together?"

"That's it!" You scream, jumping up from your seat and lurching at Lula.

You feel two pairs of strong arms grab a hold of you before you have a chance to pounce on Lula. You struggle against what you assume are Danny and Merritt's arms.

"Woah there, calm down." Merritt hisses, struggling to maintain his hold on you.

"You've been flirting with my boyfriend since the second you got here! Enough is enough, he's mine!" You scream.

Jack approaches you and plops you over his shoulder, quickly taking you into your shared bedroom and placing you on the bed.

"Hey, shhh..." he soothes, running a hand through your curly blonde hair. "My little kitten has turned into a tiger, I see." He snickers, earning a glare from you.

"I don't like that she's trying to take you away." You grumble angrily.

"And I don't like that you think I would let her take me away. I'm yours, and yours only, Max. That won't ever change."

And lays down beside you, pulling you to his chest as you both drift off to sleep.