Wallet

Requested By: BeautifulMax2001
Thank you for requesting this!! I hope you like it!!💞
(There will be a part 2 posted tomorrow)
-Maddy
✖️

"So Jacky, you have a girlfriend?" Lula questions, throwing a few cards in the air. She scans me with dark blue eyes, a smirk plastered on her lips. "Don't be shy, we're all friends here."

I let out a small laugh.

"No. I don't do well with relationships..."

"Why not? Are women too complicated for you? Unless you're not into women..."

"I am! It's just that...every girl i get close to...I end up taking their trust...and then their wallet..." My mind immediately travels back to Max.

"Would did you hurt, Jacky Poo?" Lula pushes.

"No one. She's no one."

"Liar."

"I don't want to talk about it, Lula." I snap.

"Ok, geez Mr. Grumpy Pants." She mutters.

My chest hurts at the thought of Max. Pickpocketing was her specialty, even more so than mine.

~flashback~

Her purse was right there. All I had to do was sneak a hand in there without her noticing.

"I need to fix my hair before we head out," she says, fluffing out her blonde curls a bit before heading to the bathroom. "Can you get me my clip from my bag please?"

"Sure." I say, grabbing her purse. I glance her way noticing that her blue eyes are trained on her reflection. I swiftly dig around and find the clip, fishing out her wallet as well and stuffing it in my pocket. "Here you go." I say, entering the bathroom and handing her the clip.

"Aw, thanks Jacky." She kisses me, her hands resting on the small of my back. I melt into her touch, only coming back to reality once I open my eyes.

I was so lost in her presence, I didn't notice she had taken her wallet back and stolen mine in the process.

~(after the dinner date)~

"I had fun tonight, Max." I say, feeling the guilt of eating at me discreetly.

"Yeah, so did I." She smiles.

My heart breaks a little as I sigh, getting ready to say my last goodbye.

"See you around, Max." I turn to leave, but only to be stopped by her voice.

"Before you go, Jack," she fishes around in her back pocket and pulls out a familiar leather pouch. My wallet. "You should probably work on your pickpocketing skills. You're such an amateur." She snaps sassily. "Have a nice night Mr. Wilder."

And with that, she walked off.

~end of flashback~

"She must've meant a lot to you." Lula says.

"Yeah, she did..."
----
Author's Note:
I'm so sorry for the long wait. I hope you enjoyed this and part 2 will be up tomorrow.
Requests are also open so send some in whenever you'd like. :)
-peachywilder