Tension

Requested By: __KPOPDreamer__
Thank you for requesting this!! I hope you enjoy it!!! 💗
-Maddy
✖️

Jack narrows his eyes at the black haired female seated beside Dylan, her wide smile making him uneasy.

"She'll be joining you guys as Henley's replacement." Dylan explains, causing Jack to laugh out of disbelief.

"Woah, woah, wait, you said I could go back to performing. I've been hiding behind the scenes for ages now!" Jack shouts.

"Which is a crime, I might add, have you seen this man's face?" Lula laughs, motioning to Jack.

"I'm sorry?" A new voice sounds, causing everyone's heads to turn and see you standing a few feet away, arms crossed over your chest.

"Y/N." Jack breathes, a smile immediately spreading onto his lips at the sight of you.

You approach him, glaring at Lula as he kisses you all over your face.

"Is this your lady friend...?" Lula trials off awkwardly, barely being able to look into your eyes.

"I'm his girlfriend." You say, putting emphasis on the title. "My name's Y/N." You spit.

"N-nice to meet you. I'm-"

"Lula." You finish for her. "I hear you're a big fan of my boyfriend, Jackie, here." You say, running a hand through Jack's locks of hair gently.

"Alright, let's get some rest and we'll discuss things tomorrow morning." Dylan chimes in, noticing the tension between you and Lula.

Jack notices it too, giving your waist a light squeeze in attempt to make you less tense as everyone files out of the room, leaving the two of you alone.

"Looks like someone's jealous." He teases, pulling you closer to him.

"She was getting a bit too comfortable for my liking." You grumble, snuggling into him.

"Don't worry, love." He gives you a kiss on the forehead. "I'm all yours, nothing to worry about."

——-
I'm so sorry for being inactive & sorry this is so short!! :(
I hope you enjoyed anyways!!💓
-Maddy