Chocolate

Just a short Valentine's Day Imagine for my lovelies.🏹💗
-maddy
~~~

You sigh as you shut the door to you shared apartment. You smooth your hair back, hanging up your coat and setting your bag down before a sweet smell wafts into your nose.

"Mmm..." you hum to yourself, allowing your tired feet to carry you to the kitchen. Your eyes go wide though when you see the sight before you.

"Welcome home, Y/N!" Jack cheers. He has a goofy grin on his face, his mahogany hair covered in specs of flour and his hands smeared with batter. Behind him is a tray of burnt blobs, egg yolk spilling from the edge of the counter.

And right in the center of his hands is a cupcake.

A deformed cupcake.

The frosting has been carelessly spread across the burnt batter, sprinkles and little chocolate chips spilling from the sides into Jack's hands.

"Thank you, Jackie." You say, fake enthusiastically, taking the cupcake from his hands.

"Sorry..." he says, scratching the back of his neck. "Lula wasn't around to help me."

You smile up at him, giving him a peck on the cheek before hugging.

"It's great. I'll go wash up and we can head out for dinner, yeah?"

"Yeah."

You step into the bathroom only to get greeted with a bouquet of roses, and a bath already set up for you, lit candles all around the edge and a bath bomb with rose petals sizzling in the hot water.

You look at the note on the mirror.

"For my beautiful girlfriend. Happy Valentine's Day...and sorry about the cupcakes. Have these instead.⬇️"

Below is a heart shaped tin filled with chocolates.

You smile to yourself.

"How did I get so lucky?"
-----
Author's Note:
That was crappy but oh whale!
Happy Valentine's Day everyone!!💐✨💗🏹
-Maddy