Carnival (Part 2)

"I think I'm gonna barf and the ride hasn't even started." You comment, placing your hand gently on your mouth while your eyes take in the height of the ride. You tense up at seeing a girl stumbling out of her seat once the ride ends. She wobbles over to the side and grips the railing while puking her guts out onto the grass. Collective "ew"s and "gross"s can be heard from everyone around you. You look over at Jack with fear in your eyes.

"Haha." He nervously laughs.

"I swear, Wilder, I'm gonna kil-"

"Next group!" The employee shouts from beside you. "Make sure to buckle in nice and tight. Pull the yellow strap to make sure the belt is completely secure. Place all belongs securely in the zipped pouch below the seat and if you do feel the need to barf, please press the red button and use the barf bag. We will escort you off the ride and then resume it for those still on. Thank you. Enjoy the ride."

"Um, excuse me?" You ask her. "How often do people...you know...blow chunks while riding this thing?" You cringe at the words leaving your mouth.

"Enough to the point where there's a stop button and barf bags, sweetheart."

You hold your stomach in disgust and look over at Jack. He just sends you a reassuring smile and leads you over to a pair of empty seats.

"I swear I'm going to die on this thing." You mumble, placing your mini backpack into the pouch below your seat and securing the safety belt around your waist.

"You're not, Y/N. I promise. It's just a stupid ride that'll be over in 3 minutes." Jack says, attempting to comfort you but failing miserably.

"Attention all riders the ride will begin in 3," the loud speaker sounds.

You reach over and grip Jack's arm.

"2,"

You squeeze harder, shutting your eyes.

"1."

The ride jolts and slowly moves up. You  peek down as you watch the ground below you become smaller and smaller the higher you go. Your legs dangle in the air and you immediately regret agreeing to anything Jack said.

"You alright?" He asks you. You simply nod but squeeze him tighter. Fear suddenly overcomes you.

"I want to get of-AHHHHHHHHH!" You cut yourself off with a scream as the rows of seats drops down suddenly. It continues going up and down, causing screams to escape your trembling lips with every drop.

You can hear Jack cracking up beside you. How could he possibly be fine right now? You feel like you're going to die.

Your grip never loosens until the ride finally stops.

"That was amazing!" Jack cheers. He looks over to see tears streaming down your cheeks. "Y/N? You ok?" He asks cautiously.

"NO JACK, I'M NOT OK!" You scream out of terror. You instantly regret it as your stomach rumbles.

"Y/N?"

"I don't feel goo-" and just like that, you puke all over your shoes. Jack immediately reacts, taking off his safety belt to kneel in front of you, moving your hair out of your face.

"Aw, Y/N, I'm so sorry. I didn't think this would happen. I just thought it would be fun to ride this together." He says in a soft voice, using his other hand to rid your thigh.

"Just get me off of this thing." You say, cringing at the rancid taste in your mouth.

Jack nods, undoing your belt, gathering your things and walking you out the gate, making sure to send an apology for the mess to the employees.

"I'm sorry." He whispers.

"It's ok."

"I'll make it up to you."

"You better."
-----
HELLO I'M ALIVE DON'T WORRY!!
I'm really sorry for the long hiatus. I feel terrible about it but I'm now back in business. :)
I hope you guys enjoyed the second part to "Carnival". I will be making a third part. Sorry this is so long. :/
Anyways, requests are open. Feel free to send some in. I cannot send any messages to you guys because my email is not verified so if you want to request an imagine there, you can but I can't respond. Just know that I'll write it anyways. You can request in the comments and if you look in my bio, I have 2 Instagram accounts you can contact me on as well. :)
I love you all and I hope you enjoyed!!
Bye!!

-XxMaddyCxX