Carnival

(Set After The Horsemen Get Back From Macau)
-----
"This is so boring! We've been sitting here playing with cards for the past hour. Let's all go do something fun. At least something more entertaining than this!" You exclaim, dropping a half stack of playing cards on the table.

"Well, what do you want to do? I mean, besides whine and complain about literally everything." Danny snaps. You scoff at him and then proceed to flip him off.

"Oh right! I almost forgot. Nothing's more fun than sitting here and having to listen to all your bullshit! I think I'll go grab some popcorn. Anyone want to join?" You sarcastically snap back.

"Hey guys, let's be nice to each other. I did hear about a carnival happening just down the street. We could go there for a few hours. Play some games, ride some rides, eat a bunch of fried shit. It'll be great!" Lula enthusiastically comments.

"Works for me." You stand up from the couch and run upstairs to go get dressed.
---(At The Carnival)
"Ooh! Where to first? Maybe the arcade, or the fun house, or-ooh! We could get some fried Oreos or something-"

"Y/N, calm down. We have all day to do whatever we want, remember?" Jack asks, resting his chin on your shoulder and snaking his arms around your waist.

"But, but-"

"No 'buts'. Now come on, I'll choose what we're going to do...." Jack smirks at you, making you widen your eyes.

"What's that supposed to mean?" You ask, your voice slightly shaking, you knowing that Jack probably has something up his sleeve.

"Oh, don't you worry about it, love. Today's going to be fun..."

"Oh no. I'm probably gonna end up dead by the end of this," you think to yourself as Jack begins to drag you towards a ride. You can already tell that it won't end well due to the name of the ride itself: The Stomach Dropper.
---
In no time, you and Jack stand in front of the massive ride.

"Jack, I don't know if I'll be able to handle this...."

"Aw, don't be such a baby. I promise, it'll be fun."

"Sure it will! First off, the name sounds gross, and second, I'm not sure if I'll be able to keep the pizza I had for lunch where it's supposed to be. I'm pretty sure they named it 'The Stomach Dropper' for a reason."

"Don't worry about, Y/N. It'll be fun."
_____
I'M ALIVE! Wow, I haven't been on here for a million years. I've missed you guys so much. I'm so sorry about completely ditching you. I've been going through some rough patches in my life and it was all too overwhelming for me to handle so I took a break from all of it and clearly, it was a long one. But, I'm back now and that's what matters. (I will be writing a part 2 to this imagine and I will have it up soon). Thank you so much for all the support you've given me. I love you guys so, so much!💞

-XxMaddyCxX