Carnival (Part 3)

Jack takes you over to a water fountain and cleans up your shoes, feeling guilty for everything as he does so, and you can sense it. You still feel a little nauseated and mad but brush it off, not wanting Jack to feel too terrible.

"There we go," he says, tossing the used paper towel in his hand into the trash can beside him. "I'll buy you new shoes after this, I promise. And I'll give you all the cuddles you want when we get home. And I'll show you all my new magic tricks to cheer you up. And I'll-"

"I get it, Jack. You feel bad." You say blandly. "I told you that it's ok a million times already." You try masking the irritation in your voice but fail.

"I know you're mad...i'm so sorry." He pouts.

"It's alright. Let's just walk around or something."

---(time skip to a few hours later)

After a handful of hours walking around and playing stupid carnival games, you began to feel better. Jack won you a stuffed panda and you both got your faces painted.

You giggle at the tiger painted onto Jack's cheek as he laughs at the butterfly on yours.

"It's getting late. We should probably call up the rest of the gang and head home." You suggest.

"Ok. But first, I want to do something." Jack says with a cute grin.

"Oh no..." you start, feeling dread already.

"Don't worry, it's nothing terrible." He reassures you. You decide to trust him.

He blindfolds you and proceeds to drag you all around the carnival and soon enough you're sitting in a cool metal seat.

"Jack, what's going on?" You question, feeling uneasy. He carefully removes the blindfold and notice that you're on a ferris wheel (sorry if you're afraid of heights. you can just put another ride).

The ride starts and you guys go around and around. You take in all the sights and smells, the game booths, the fresh popcorn and funnel cakes. It comforts you as the wind blows through your hair.

"Jack, this is....wonderful." You comment breathlessly. He smiles beside you.

"This isn't even the best part." He says while proceeding to send a thumbs up to someone down below.

When your cart gets to the top, it stops. You take in the sights of the city, all the lights glowing softly all around you.

You hear a loud boom and that startles you until you see fireworks bursting into the sky.

"Jack this is amazing!" You squeal, hugging him. "Thank you!"

"You're welcome. Anything for my princess." He smiles. (Sorry if you do not identify as a female. just fill it in with another nickname)

You lean in and kiss him as he holds you, and you watch everything for just a little while more.

---(after you get off the Ferris wheel)

"Today was pretty good, Jack. Thanks for everything. Even making me puke." You joke.

"Anytime."
-----
I hope you guys enjoyed!!
Requests are currently open so feel free to send some in!! I do take personal requests. Just give me your name and any additional details you might want me to know. :)
Thank for reading!!

-XxMaddyCxX