United (Part 2)

The letter simply had an address written inside of it, urging you to go to the corner of 5th & 6th, a small park, at 7:30 PM the following day.

Despite Danny, Lula, & Merritt's pleas for you not to go, seeing that the letter had no return address or explanations to it, you decided to go check it out anyways. If it truly is Jack, you need to see him for yourself.

Your stomach turns as you begin to near the park, the fairy lights strung between the tree branches creating a welcoming glow as you approach it. You peer around, noticing not very many people are around which causes your anxiety to worsen.

"What is someone's trying to kidnap you? What if you get hurt? What if-"

"Y/N?"

You freeze at the voice sounded from behind you, your thoughts and breathing stopping at the same time. You slowly turn around, your heart jumping into your throat and tears immediately spilling over the edges of your eyes.

"J-Jack." You stutter, watching as he flashes a sad smile towards you.

"Y/N, I'm so sorry-"

"You're dead." You say, anger and confusion coming over you in a sudden wave. "You died, I watched you die. You promised me you would be ok!" You shout.

"I am ok."

"Yeah, well I'm not! I couldn't even leave my bed because of you, how could you do this and not tell me?"

"I-I was going to but I didn't want you worrying." He takes a step towards you causing you take a step back.

"Well great job, Wilder. Just, please stay away from me. I'm already used to the pain."

You turn around and sprint back home, tears spilling from your eyes the whole way there.

-----
Wow, that was really angsty.😂
I'm sorry it wasn't my best writing, I've been very busy and couldn't spend much time on it but I thought I would whip something up for you all. :)
I hope you all enjoyed!!!💝
-Maddy