19

My eye widened immediately as I saw who was delivering our pizza on this Thursday night.

No, it wasn't who you think; I would of never expected it.

"Brad?"

"Cait?"

We both paused in awkwardness as we noticed we both spoke at the same time.

I looked horrible this evening. My hair was a mess from PE and the stupid coach made us play volley ball and I at least got whacked in the head three times. Also, when I first got home I whipped off my bra and slipped into a baggy sweatshirt and sweatpants.

What a great time for the hot waiter I saw a few weeks ago and I to meet again eye to eye.

"Um..." I smiled awkwardly at him and he did the same.

"Oh!" He said as he finally noticed he was holding our pizza in his hand.

"That'll be ten dollars and thirty two cents." He told me. I quickly handed him 15 dollars and told him to keep the change.

I took the pizza and smiled a goodbye as I slowly closed the door, but Brad stopped me by putting his hand in between it.

"Cait, I... I haven't been able to stop thinking about you since that night." He blurted out.

"Wait- w-what?!" I asked. I suddenly began to feel the hot pizza burning my hands through the box.

"It's crazy- I know, but fuck... You're so beautiful. And think about it; this is faith. It brought us together randomly and that doesn't just happen."

"Brad... You sound absolutely crazy right now! This is our second time meeting...one second-" I sat down the pizza on the kitchen table and then went back outside.

"I know I sound crazy and I'm sorry. I don't believe in love at first sight at all, It's just that... That night when you came with your family-"

"That guy isnt my father." I interrupted bluntly.

"My apologies." Brad said with a frown.

"But that night when you were with your family, and that guy, I couldn't stop looking at you. Every time you smiled It made me want to smile. I don't know, man, I don't know what the fuck is happening to me, but when you rejected me and I couldn't talk to you after that night, I felt so upset because I was pretty sure I'd never see you again. And then I got let go from my job and now I'm a pizza delivery guy and-"

"Brad, calm down, its okay." I giggled.

"Goddamnit I just made a fool of myself." He sighed.

"No, no, you didn't." I giggled some more.

"Are you laughing at me?" He frowned. He looked so cute when he frowned. His forehead creased and an actual dimple appeared.

Ugh. Why is he so cute?

"No. I just think that was really cute. I've never had a guy pour his heart out like that to me. Especially after the second day we meet. Usually I'd think it was a bit creepy." I leaned again the door frame.

He smiled a bit.

"So... How about another chance? Can I take you out this weekend?" He asked.

"I don't know..." I fiddled with my fingernail on my ring finger.

"Just one date. And if you don't enjoy it, then I'll never talk to you again... Well- I may talk to you occasionally, but you know." He flashed me a crooked smile.

"If I say yes, will you let me go eat my pizza before it getscold?" I gave him a "yes or no" look.

"Yes you can." He laughed.

"Okay then... Yes." I said.

"I'll pick you up here Saturday, 3 pm?" He asked.

"Okay sounds good." I waved goodbye and he did the same.

I laughed a bit when I watched him pump his fist from my window.

I ignored my mind as it repeatedly yelled "NO BOYS RULE, NO BOYS RULES"

_________________________

Ya this is a short chapter but I needed to post! I just started school and that's really gonna mess me up but I promise I will try to upload as much as I can!
Oh and is it a surprise that Brad is back? Thanks for reading! :))) i love you