37

"Cait..."

"Five more minutes.

"Cait, wake up its me." The voice continued.

I slowly opened my eyes and they nearly popped out of my head when I saw who was standing in front me.

"How did you- what are you- how did you get into my house?!" I cried.

Nathan was standing in front me. He had on a dark green beanie and a leather jacket with some dark pants.

"You should really learn to close your windows." Was all he said.

I was still frozen is shock.What was his plan? Was he going to try to kill me?

"Get out!" I told him.

"Oh, little miss Cait grown some balls since the last time we talked." He smirked.

"Nathan, I hate you. I hate you so much that I want to throw up every time I see you. Get out of my room before I scream!" I barked.

"Now now babe, I didn't come here to fight. I just want to talk." He said as we walked around my room and started touching things.

I turned to look at the clock and it was 2:33 am.

"Talk about what?" I asked as I eyed him.

"Things. You know your little friend... what's his name? Oh, Dillon?" He said.

"What does he have to do with any of this?" I asked.

"You'll find out." Nathan replied.

"I could call the police on you right now." I said reaching for my phone.

"I don't think you'd want to do that honey." He turned quickly to me. "I could ruin your life in a second."

I snickered. "You've already ruined my life before, what's the worst you could do this time?" My voice was full of coldness. I really hated this boy.

"If you pick up that phone I will show everybody the pictures I took of you the night you gave me your virginity." He blurted out.

My hand stopped immediately.

"P-pictures?" My eyed widened in fear.

He smirked.

"Don't believe me?" He pulled out phone and walked to me. He turned it around and on the front I saw a picture of me in my underwear, then he slid over and there was a more... immodest picture. As he kept sliding over they got worst and I felt like crying. I looked like a trashy whore in most of them.

"You wouldn't dare." I put my hand over my mouth. I felt my throat getting dryer.

Why was he doing this?! What did I ever do to him?

"Of course I wouldn't... but I could quickly change my mind unless you listen to my request." He sat on the edge of my bed and my body immediately scooted farther away from him.

"Don't be scared of me baby." He said in a mischievous voice.

"You disgust me." I spit, tears running down my face.

Flash backs of when Trey was in my room that night came into my head.

"Cait, I'm not here to hurt you-"

"Than what are you here to do?!" I yelled.

"Shut the fuck up!" He ran up to me and put his hand over my mouth.

"I want you to listen to me and I want you to be quiet, and you won't get hurt and everything will be okay. Just listen to me goddamnit. Now I'm going to remove my hand and if you scream, some one just may get hurt. Understand?"

I nodded my head and he removed his hand.

"Good girl. Now, that guy, Dillon. He's bad, bad news." Nathan started.

"No he's not he's changing." I said, taking up for him.

"You don't know him like I know him. He and I... we've known each other even before he moved down here." Nathan told me.

I became interested immediately.

Nathan continued.

"We knew each other as kids. We lived in the same neighborhood, oh and where did he say he moved from? New York? That's a lie." Nathan voice was full of hate.

"All the guy does is lie. Before he came down here he lived in a small town about two hours from here. A lot of people from that town move down here, they think its better and neater. But, we moved before he moved."

"What is it you're trying to tell me Nathan?" I crossed my arms.

"Dillon and I were less than friends. We weren't buddies, we hated each other. We were both about 10 years old. He bullied me every day, hit me everyday, embarrassed me everyday of my life! I was terrified of him! He made me wish I was dead every day. When we moved and I was just starting high school, it was like a new start, I met new people, I wasn't the laughing stock of school anymore. And then I found out Dillon was down here my senior year..."

"I.." I felt like I had to speak.

"And he doesn't even remember me." He snickered in a sickly tone.

"What do you want me to do? What do I have to do with all of this?" I asked. I was so scared.

"Stay away from him Cait!" Nathan said, getting very close to my face.

"I- I can't do tha-"

"Yes, yes you can. And you will. I know you guys are slowly becoming a thing and it will break him into pieces if you tell him you don't want him anymore. That you want me."

"What do you mean you already know we're becoming a thing?" I asked.

"I know you guys went on a date Cait, I'm not dumb!" He said raising my voice. "Now you will stay away from Dillion and let him know you don't want to see him anymore. Tell him you want me!"

"But I don't, Nathan, I don't want you! Do you not understand what you did to me that night?" I asked, more tears falling.

"I don't care about that fucking night! That's nothing to me anymore! Cait, you will be with me, we will be an item again. And you can't tell anyone about this, or the pictures will be printed and taped up around the school."

"No." I said smaller than a whisper. "Please don't do this."

"I am. I want Dillon to feel as degraded as he left me."

"Are you insane?" I cried.

"Yes." He said.

Then I watched as he climbed out my window.

______________________

😰- thats all I have to say in this little A/N