3. Perfection

We both stood up to watch the sunset and looked at each other as we hold hands. I felt his fingers pass through mine. I couldn't believe this moment "Can I kiss you?" He said. "Go on." We are kissing at this moment. His lips are so soft and humid. I feel this good sensation in my lips. This feels so good, this is so romantic. We couldn't stop kissing. We were enjoying the moment in the beach in front of a beautiful sunset, the ocean waves, and the breeze. My dream came true. I'm finally kissing Shawn. Our noses are touching. I can't believe this is happening. Our lips started separating slowly, then we both smiled and made eye contact. That was our first kiss, the day of his birthday, August 8th 2015. I can't believe that in the morning I was just excited for his birthday. This is crazy. "Are we dating?" Shawn asked. Oh my God, I couldn't believe he said that! I was so happy. "No? Are we?" I said. "Well... Then!" He said as he got on his knees. "I've liked you since 3rd grade. And I can't keep this a secret anymore. But, will you like to be my girlfriend?" He asked. Oh my god, I couldn't believe this. He was asking me to be his girlfriend. "Yes I would LOVE to be your girlfriend!" I said. "REALLY?" He shot back. "Yeah!" I said. "So that means you like me too!?" He asked. "Well I think I've liked you for so long. But I just didn't realise." I said. We both smiled and went in for another kiss.

*Shawn's Point of View*

Oh my god, I can't believe I just kissed Brook. And now, she's my girlfriend. I've been waiting for this moment since 3rd grade.

We got in the car and I drove her to school to go pick her car up. "Sleep well!" I yelled after she got down. "You too!" She shot back.

On the way home, I couldn't think of anything else rather than the kiss. My first kiss was perfect. Under a great sunset, in front of the ocean waves and feeling the breeze. I was happy that now, Brook and I are dating.

*Brooklyn's Point of View*

I got on the car and kept on thinking about that. It was crazy. It was a day to remember. "Oh my god! His gift!" I yelled.

I went home and got his gift. I drover over to his house and when I arrived I called him. "Hey. Umm. I'm outside! Come here!" I said. "Wait a second, I'll be right down!" He said. As I waited, I took a deep breath, I was so nervous. "We'll see what happens!" I told myself.

*Shawn's Point of View*

I took a deep breath before I opened the door. I was nervous. Why was she here?

I opened the door quietly. I walked out with my biggest smile. I looked at her, and when she turned around, she was shocked, but at the same time she smiled and she blushed. I couldn't tell why. Why was she looking at me like that? What had I done? "Hey!" I said. "Hello!" She said. "Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked. I don't know how I managed to ask. But all she did was look at me. It took some seconds for her response while she kept on looking at me. "Um!" She pointed at my stomach. I looked down. I was shirtless! My face lit up. All I managed to say was "Oh! I'll be right back!" I went inside. I was laying on bed already when she called me. I sleep shirtless and I'd forgotten to put a shirt on. I put on my red and black flannel I was wearing a while ago.

*Brooklyn's Point of View*

I can't believe this. Shawn came out shirtless. Did he do it on purpose? Was it an accident? I was so shy. I couldn't move my eyes from his... Abs. They were. P-E-R-F-E-C-T. They were so damn beautiful. I fixed my hair and waited.

*Shawn's Point of View*

I opened the door again. I walked out. "I'm so sorry, I didn't notice." I said shyly. She smiled "Don't worry. It wasn't... Forget it." She said. "No, what were you gonna say?" I asked. "Well... Nah forget it!" She said. "Come on." I said. "What I wanted to say is that 'Don't worry, it wasn't bad... I um... Liked it.'" She said. Oh my god I can't believe she said that. We both blushed so much. My face felt super hot. "Ohh!" I chuckled shyly. "So... Since today's your birthday. I brought you your gift." She got down, opened the trunk and brought out a BIG box, it was rectangular. I was excited. "Oh my!" I said. It was way too big. She put it on the sidewalk, we both sat down next to the box. It had a big red bow. I opened the box and couldn't believe my eyes. It was a guitar! "Oh my lord! No! I do NOT accept this kind of gifts. A guitar is too expensive! Go back and get your money back." I said. It was a guitar! I loved the guitar, but I couldn't keep it, guitars cost too much. "No, please keep it. It's your birthday gift!" She said. "No, how am I gonna accept such an expensive gift." I said. And handled her the guitar. "Bye Shawn, I hope you had a very happy birthday, I love you!" She stood up and gave me a very quick kiss on the cheek and ran away quickly, and got in her car and went away while I was yelling "Wait! Here's the guitar! Don't go!" But she was gone. I had the guitar in my arms. I loved it. But what I liked the most is that she wrote "Happy 17th Birthday Shawn! I Love you! -Brook" I went inside and compared the guitar my parents had gave me one Christmas, and the one Brook just gave me. They didn't looke alike. My favorite was Brook's. It looks so much better in my room than the other one. I practiced some songs and I went back to bed. I started thinking about this day. This was such an exciting day. It was my birthday, I had lunch with Brook, I kissed her, we started dating, and I have a new guitar! I couldn't stop thinking about all this. I texted Brook.

To: Brook
Hey, can I pick you up for school at 7:50?

From: Brook
Yes, I'll be ready by 7:45 just in case

To: Brook
Fine, sleep well. Btw you left the guitar here!.

From: Brook
You too!

*Brooklyn's Point of View*

Shawn was picking me up at 7:50! I usually wake up at 7:45! I'll put my alarm to wake up at 7:00 just to be ready at 7:45.

(Fast forward)

"Hey" I tell my mom while I go in the kitchen. "Oh my god! Brook! You scared me! What are you doing up this early?" She asked. "Oh, my boyfriend is gonna pick me up at 7:50 and I have to be ready at 7:45 just in case." I said just for her to realize that I have a boyfriend. "Huh? Boyfriend? Haha what? You don't have a boyfriend." She said. "Okay, don't believe me, he'll pick me up at 7:50." I said. "If you're not lying then who's your boyfriend?" She asked. "Shawn." I answered back. "Oh. That kid. That's fine. He's the son of one of my friends and by the way huh? He's kinda cute!" She said. "Kinda? Or super cute?" I said. "Whatever." She said. "What? A friend of yours is Shawn's mom?" I asked in shock. "Oh yeah. Karen! You know, myy best friend! She comes very often!" She said. "Are you kidding me? Oh my god!!! I love her so much! I didn't know she was Shawn's mom!"

I had cereal, got three water bottles and two apples and put them in my backpack. I go back upstairs and check my phone. I had a text from Shawn. It said "Don't take your daily apple or water bottles, It's my turn to take them." I answered back saying: "Haha fine! I'd already packed some for us but I guess I'll unpack, love you❤️"

Guys, while I'm writing this fanfic, I'm wishing this was me and Shawn in real life😂/ hope you liked it❤️