10. "This can't-"

It was now February, I was feeling exhausted after last night when Shawn and I went to the party, but today I had to be somewhere else...

"Three?!" I yelled in shock. I'm not ready for that. "Three!" Shawn said looking down. I was now thinking about Leo... and I know Shawn was too, Leo was at his grandparents' house (karen & manuel) but all I could think of, is how will we be able to attend four babies at the same time! Leo's still a baby, and he needs attention, when the three others are born we will need many help with them. This can't be. Abortion. Abortion. Abortion. Is all that went through my head at the moment, but I can't do that, they're MY babies, OUR babies, and it's not just one... but three babies who would be dead. I can't abort! I want them, I love them. I have to accept it.

We got in the car. There was a long silence when I finally broke the silence and said "Are you excited?". Shawn looked at me with a confused look. "Are you serious? Excited about having three more kids?!" Shawn said. "Well-" I tried to continue but Shawn interrupted me. "How can I not be excited?! I will be a dad again!!! I'm just so-" he paused. "So happy I'll be a dad, and- I don't know what to say." Shawn said. Wow. "I thought you wanted me to-" Agian, I tried to continue but Shawn interrupted me. "Don't say it... never! I would never tell you to to 'That' I love Leo, I am very happy to be a dad, and now that I know I'll be a dad of four... I'm just so-- excited." Shawn said. I was surprised, but not so surprised, I always knew Shawn was waiting to be a dad since... always! But I was also surprised because I thought he wouldn't want that many kids. I looked at Shawn and smiled.

When we knocked at Karen's and Manuel's door (Shawn's parents) Karen opened the door and the first thing she said is "BOY OR GIRL!" Shawn and I both jumped after she yelled, we didn't really expect it... Then here comes Manuel with Leo in his arms. "No, don't take him." He said. Shawn and I both smiled, then said "both." At the same time... "Both what?" Asked Manuel and Karen. "Boy AND girl!" Shawn yelled and looked at me. "Actually two girls and a boy!" I yelled. "What?!" Both Karen and Manuel yelled loudly and scared Leo. "Yeah!" I said. "Three!" Karen yelled. "Yep mom." Shawn said. "Yep mom." I said. (Remember I also call Karen mom) "Oh my God!!!" They both hugged us but they were still in shock. Just as Shawn and I still were.

"Good morning babe." Shawn said. "Good morning." I said and yawned. I stood up and checked on Leo's crib, which was next to our bed. He was awake. "Shawn he's up." I said and looked at Shawn. "He's up?!" Shawn asked. "Yeah." I carried Leo and put him next to Shawn. Some minutes later, there was a surprise, "Dadda" Leo said. "What?!" Shawn yelled and sat up. "Did he just try to say dad?!" He asked. "Yeah!" I yelled in excitement. "Leo!!!" We both looked at him and he kinda laughed. "You did it baby!" Shawn yelled and got him and put him on top of him. "Leo! You're gonna be a big brother!" Shawn said. Leo looked at him. "I can't wait." I said. "And now, Leo's been saying his first words." Shawn said. "I can't imagine a life without Leo or you." Shawn said. I then laid down next to Leo and Shawn. "I love you." I said. "I love you too." Shawn said and leaned in to kiss me, Leo almost fell off Shawn... "Oh yeah, we love you Leo." I said

Short chapter but at least I updated!!!😏// Btw! I wanna be Brook in real life...💔