11. She'll Be Fine

Shawn's POV
*Weeks Later*
"Leo, wake up!!" I said. "Leo." I said as I carried him after his long nap in the afternoon. "I gotta go see how your mom's been doing in the hospital, I know she'll be fine, besides, you'll be staying with amma tonight, I have to watch mommy." I said as I carried him out of his crib. (Let's pretend Leo calls his grandma "amma")

"Amma?" Leo said. "Yeah, we're on our way to amma's house." I said. When we arrived I carried Leo out of the car and let him run to the front porch so he could bang on the door and let my mom know we're here. "Leo!" Mom yelled happily, while Leo yelled "Amma!" And hugged her tight while mom carried him. "Hey mom." I said as I went in. "How's Brook doing?" Asked mom. "Well, last night she was doing much better, and I'll go check on her and I guess I'll stay there for the night, so do you think you can take care of Leo tonight?" I asked. "Yeah! Of course I can! But call me after you see Brook, I need to know if she and her babies are alright!!" Mom said. "Okay thanks so much mom, tell dad I love him and that I'll see him later. Yes, I hope the babies are alright, I'll call you later, love ya." I said as I left the diaper bag next to her. "Love you too." Mom said and I kissed Leo goodbye. "Behave Leo."

"Brook?" I whispered as I went into the room. Brook started moving. "Do you feel better?" I asked. "Y- yeah, I've been better." Brook said. "The babies are okay, right?" I asked. "Yeah, thank God the doctor said the babies were fine." Brook said. I just felt my whole body relax, I felt like I'd never been relaxed for years, I was so nervous, I thought maybe something had happened to one of them. "How's Leo been doing." Brook said eagerly. "He's been behaving well." I said. "Di- did you bring him?" Brook asked. "Sadly, no." I said. "Will you stay here over the night?" She asked. "Yeah." I said. "But Leo-" Brook said. "He'll be okay, he's with mom." I said. "Alright."

Guys I'm sorry I'm making the chapters shorter and shorter each time, but I've also got to write my other fanfic "He's the Reason I'm alive" so I spend much time writing for you guys, maybe you wanna go check it out, so you don't get bored when I don't update this one... anyways, thanks for reading and voting!💓