5. Dammit

Sorry if I misspell anything, enjoy!

I grabbed my phone.
from: shawn
good night love

to: shawn
good night, sleep well

from: shawn
you too

I set my alarm for next day and tried to sleep. But I kept on thinking about Shawn. I couldn't think about anything else. I remember our kiss. Wow, it's very exciting! I think and think and finally, I guess I fell asleep... Oops!
---
"Good morning mom!" I say gladly as I put a waffle on the toaster. "Good morning sweetie!" My mom says. I sat down and ate my waffle. I wasn't hungry but I just ate.

I headed to school in my car. I turned the radio on. "This is what you came forrrr!" I scream while I arrive to school.
--
"Hey Shawnnnn!" I yell as I run towards him. "Brook!!!!!" He yells back. I hugged him and he hugged me back. I look around to find my brother talking with Nash, Bailey, and Jordan. (Jack G. and Brook are siblings, but they each go in their own car to school) "Jordan! Bailey!" I yell happily. "I really missed you both!" I yell as I run towards them. "Heyyyyy! Brook!!" They say. I give both a hug. "So how are you guys, what exciting things have you guys done?" I ask. Since I didn't really know what to say. "Well, I haven't done anything exciting lately." Said Bailey. "And I don't know if you knew this..." Jordan said as she got closer to my ear and whispered. "But... Nash asked me out!!!!!!" She whispered yelled. "Oh my god this is crazyyyyyyy!" I yell. Jack and Nash look at us awkwardly, but I guess they must be wandering what was I yelling about.
I give Jordan a hug, I was really excited for her!!! I am really confident around Bailey and Jordan. I'm close to Bailey since she is Jack's girlfriend and she goes to my house very often, so we are very good friends. And Jordan, has been my friend since 7th grade. So I was totally happy to see them again.
---
"What can we do today?" I asked shawn at lunch. "What? Are you serious?" He asked. "Um... Why?" I ask. "Focus Brook, focus!" Shawn says. "Ohhhh the party!!!! Yes! Today at your house!!!" I say. "I guess I'll see you there." He said. He kissed my cheek and hugged me.
---
Right after school, I started looking for the perfect outfit. I had to wear the perfect dress. Only, there was one problem. I only had a blue dress I wore to a party just some months ago! I wasn't gonna wear the same dress. And even Shawn had seen that dress already! It was 5 pm and I barely had time. I rushed to the mall.

"Dammit!" I say. I've been here for 30 minutes straight looking for a dress. "Think think think!" I say. I can't concentrate, where else can I find a dress! "Dammit!" I say again. "Dammit?" Someone says behind me and suddenly, I can't see anything. Everything's black. "Oh my god help!" I yelled so loud. Gosh what. Oh that was Shawn's voice."Yes! Dammit! Shawn!!!" I yell in relief. I turn around to see Shawn smile so I smile back. "What are you doing here Brook?" He asks as he gives me a quick kiss. "Well..." I say nervously. I decided to tell the truth. "I um, I'm looking for a dress for tonight." I say not knowing what to expect. "A dress?" He asks. "Yeah." I say as I smile and look up to his eyes. "But nobody's wearing a dress today. It's not a huge party. Come on, let me take you to your house and I'll choose an outfit for you. Deal?" He says. "Deal!" I say and I smile.
---
"Perfect!" Shawn says as he closes my closet. I turn around and see what outfit he'd chosen for me. (Picture is up there👆🏼) "Mendes..." I say sarcastically. "Yes ma'am" he says and smiles. I smile back. "You know me pretty well huh?" I say in disbelief. "I guess!?" He says and kisses me one more time. "I love you." He says. "I love you too." I say. I turn around and get the outfit for tonight. It was 5:45 pm already and Shawn was just chilling in my house, didn't he have to be preparing everything? "Shawn go back home, you need to prepare everything for the party. I can come over and help you if you want!" I say. "Oh don't worry, Aaliyah and mom are helping prepare everything." Shawn says. I get Shawn's hand making him stand up from my bed. "Come on, we gotta go help." I say. "But they're almost done." Shawn says. "Are you sure??" I say in disbelief. "Yes hun." Shawn says. "Gosh. You're trying to make me blush right?" I say as I look down, with a big smile. I look up, to find his face extremely close to mine. "How did you know that?" He says. "Cause you're calling me 'hun' and you know that makes me blush!" I say. I cupped his cheeks in my hands, looking straight to his eyes. "I was trying to make you blush cause you look beautiful when you blush." He says. I blush a little more and push him away. "Shut up! Don't make me blush more!" I smirk. "Well, I'll stop if you give me a kiss?" He says. "Okay, but! I'll have to go change afterwards." I say. He starts leaning in. We start kissing, ugh, the sensation in my lips... Again, I feel his lips glued in mine. I can't stop kissing him. I open my eyes and I see his face while he is enjoying the moment. I hear my door open a very tiny bit. Gosh who was it. I cupped Shawn's cheeks. I didn't really care who it was. I close my eyes again. Shawn groans....... "I love you." He says and groans one more time. I didn't answer anything, I just kept kissing him. Shawn put his arms around my hips and hugged me tightly. "Yuck." I hear Jack's voice in my door. Gosh. Jack. Please. Ugh. No. "Jack go away! What are you doing? Give me that phone you idiot!" I yell. Shawn looks confused, but he just sits in my bed and rested his face on his hands while he smiled. I chase Jack around my house trying to grab his phone, he was still recording, he ran over to his room and locked the door. God, what can I do nowwww! "Freak." I say.

I go back to my room totally making a plan to erase that video of us kissing, by this time, I was focusing a lot. I grabbed my outfit and started changing. I was still making a plan when all of a sudden "Damn." Shawn says. "Woah!" I yell totally confused. Oh no, Shawn was in my room. "Uhhh I'm sorry." I say as I run to the restroom. "I'm so stupid!" I yell loudly. I changed and went back to my room. "I'm so sorry, I should've focused, I'd forgotten you were here." I say honestly. "Don't worry. By the way, you look beautiful in that outfit." Shawn says. I blush again. "Cuddle?" Shawn asks. "Cuddle." I answer.
--- (7:10 pm)
"Bye mom, I love you." Shawn and I say at the same time. "Bye guys, I love you too! Have fun!" My mom says. (Guys, Shawn tells Brook's mom 'mom' because he is very confident around Brook's family, since they are best friends since third grade) Shawn turns on the radio and a song of his is on. "Ohhh shawnyyyy! You're famoussss!!" I yell. "I love youuuu... This song was dedicated to you, so listennn!!" Shawn says. I i give him a 'thank you kiss' on his cheek. "So baby be the life of the party!" The songs says. I started to tear up. "Oh Shawn. I love you." I say with a cracked voice. He looks at me while I'm crying. "Baby, don't cry, please don't." He says as he gives me a side hug and a kiss on the cheek. I tear up some more. I can't speak, but what I do know is that my eyelashes will be ruined so no more crying.
---
We arrived to Shawn's house in less than two minutes, it was very close to mine. I run over and knock while Shawn was still parking the jeep. "Who is it?" Says Aaliyah. "Brook!" I yell from outside. "Brook!" She yells while opening the door. "Aaliyah!" I yell as she climbs on top of me. I give her a tight hug. "Nuh uh!" Shawn says behind me. "Mine!" He says. "Yours!" I say while Aaliyah was still on top of me. "But!" Aaliyah says. "Yours too." I whisper in her ear. "I heard you all the way over here!" I hear Shawn say from the kitchen while I entered their house trying my best to walk. I smirk at Shawn's comment. Aaliyah gets down, realizing she was growing and I couldn't carry her the way I used to carry her last year when we were the same height. Yes, the same height, you know, Shawn's whole family is very tall.
---
"Hey Shawn" I say as I lay down next to him on his bed after having a long conversation with Aaliyah. "I missed you already." He said. " I missed you too, even though I saw you some minutes ago." I say. Shawn turns and looks straight into my eyes and looks down at my lips. He licks his lips. "May I?" He says. I nod. Again, another kiss. A short kiss. I look at his lips after we kissed. I smiled. "Your lips are red now!" I said while I laughed. "Are they?" He says. "Oh yes they are!" He stands up and seconds later he is back. I apply some more lipstick you know... Shawn's fault. His lips are normal now. "Come on, let's go outside already, Aaron and Aurelie are here" shawn says. (Aurelie is Aaron's gf)

Yasss they kissed twice😏
I hoped you liked this long chapter, I thought I'd write a long chapter today because I haven't uploaded this week! Thank you very much for reading, and make sure to vote!