6. Life Of The Party

Please note that all the boys are 17

We walked outside to Shawn's backyard and to meet Aaron and Auriele. Wow, Auriele is really pretty. She must be a nice girl. "Helloooooo!" Shawn says and greets Aaron and Aurelie. "Hey man how ya doing?!" Aaron says. "Hi!" Says Aurelie. "So Aurelie, I want you to meet my girlfriend  Brooklyn Gilinsky, she's Jack's sister." Says Shawn. "Hi!" Aurelie and I both say at the same time. "Nice to meet you" agian, we say it a the same time. We both chuckled.

"Well have a seat!" Shawn said as he pulled out a chair for me. Then, he pulled out two more, he signaled Aaron and Auriele to sit in those two chairs. When they sat down, Shawn sat down next to me. "So you're Jack's sister huh?" Said Aurelie as Shawn and Aaron were talking about the olympics. "Yeah!" I said. We talked for 5 or so minutes and here come Hunter and his girlfriend. "Hunter! Kayla!" Shawn yells. Kayla. Oh, what a pretty name. "Kayla, Brooklyn. Brooklyn, Kayla." Shawn said. "Hey! Nice to meet you!" I say as I extend my hand. "Nice to meet you too!" Kayla says as she shakes my hand. "Hunter, Kayla, Wanna come sit with us over here?" I say as I point over to where all four of us were. "Yeah." They both said as they walk over.

I walked inside to grab a drink. Ugh... Where were they? I went to Aaliyah's room. "where's mom?" I ask. ( Brook calls Shawn's mom 'mom' too) . "Um, she's on the front porch watering the plants." She says. "Ok thanks." I say as I close the door. I run and open the front door. "Mom, where are the drinks?" I ask. "I have no idea, ask Shawn." She said. "Oh whatever thanks." I said and smiled, and she smiled back. "Shawn where are the drinks?" I ask. "Oh! They're in the garage, I forgot to bring them out here." Shawn says. "I'll go get them." I say. "Um-uh No, I'll go get them, I'll be right back!" He said nervously. "Umm okay!" I whispered when he was gone. He came back with two ice boxes and settled them on the ground. Wow, two ice boxes? He's strong... Suddenly a big group of people came in, each with their girlfriend, Cam and his girlfriend, Blake and his girlfriend, Jacob (Whitesides, remember Sartorius isn't in the story) and his girlfriend, Taylor and his girlfriend, and at the very back come Jack (G, my brother) and his Girlfriend bailey. "Bailey!" I yell as I run and give her a really tight hug. "Brooklyn!" She said. "Come here Brook, I want you to meet Cam's girlfriend." Shawn said. "This is Nicole" Shawn said. "Oh! Nice to meet you!" I say with a smile. "Nice to meet you too!" She said and smiled back. Cameron and Nicole had a seat and started chatting with everyone. "This is Blake's girlfriend Eva." Shawn said. "Oh hello!" I said and smiled. "Hello! I was really looking forward to meeting you!" She said and gave me a hug. Wow, a hug. I just hugged her back "aw that made my day!" I said. Blake and Eva also had a seat. "This is Jacob's girlfriend Skylar." Shawn said. "Nice to meet you." Said Skylar. "Nice to meet you too!" I said and smiled big. "This is Taylor's girlfriend Everly." Shawn said. "Hey" I said. "Hello, nice to meet you." She said. "Well nice to meet you too!" I said. At last were my brother and Bailey, so I decided to bring Bailey over to the table, I sat her down. "Do you want anything to drink?" I ask. "Like what?" She says. "Um well there's beer, coke, and sprite." I said. "Uh-um I'll take a coke." She said. I grabbed the coke and gave it to her. "Thank you." She said. "No problem." I answered back. "Anyone want a drink?" I ask. Some kept talking, not noticing my question but 9 or 8 said "no thank you." Including Shawn. I sat down again, next to Shawn. He put his arm around me and smiled, he looked away, still talking to everyone. I loved my life. I looked around, I felt safe, happy, and loved. I laid my head on Shawn's shoulder, and he put his head on mine. "I love you." I said. "I lo-" but Shawn was interrupted. "Hey!" Said matt as he tapped Shawn's right shoulder since my head was resting on his left shoulder. I stood up and looked back. Matt and his girlfriend, Chris and his girlfriend, Carter and his girlfriend, Jack J and Nayely, and Nash and Jordan! They were all there, looking around. "Oh hey!" Shawn yelled. He greeted everyone. "Brooklyn, this is Matt's girlfriend Alejandra, but you can call her Lexi, this is Chris' girlfriend Harely, this is Carter's girlfriend Meka, and well, of course you know Jordan and Nayely." Shawn said as he lead me to each and one of the girls, and all I did was shake their hands, smile, and say "nice to meet you" we all sat down and everyone was having so much fun, even I was having fun with all the girls, even though I had just met them, they were fun people to be with. Suddenly, I got a text from one of my best friends (I've known her since kindergarten).