4. Bad News

I just wanna say... Thank you SO much for those of you who have been reading my story, adding it to their library, voting... etc. And I'm sooo sorry if you dm me or anything and I don't answer bc wattpad doesn't let me answer😩 so if you wanna talk or anything, just comment on one of my chapters!! (I answer every single comment🙂)

From: Shawn
I love you too!

I checked the time. It was 7:43 I was exactly 2 minutes ready before than the time I'd planned. I had nothing to do so I just opened Instagram while waiting for Shawn. I looked faster than usual through my feed. I then noticed a picture that the weather channel had posted. We were expecting a tornado on August 11th. (Let's pretend they can predict the day when it's happening lol) I had to tell Shawn. We were supposed to go to the wedding!

I waited for Shawn to come pick me up. I checked the time. "7:49 Shawn should be on his way." I said out loud even though I was alone.

From: Shawn
I'm outside!

I ran downstairs and said goodbye. I opened the door shushing my mom away because she wanted to see everything. Shawn opened the (car's) door for me and I got in. I fixed my hair while I waited for him to get in. "Wow Shawn... Impressive, it's exactly 7:50 right now." I said with a smile. "Yes! I'm always on time. Not before, not after, but at the exact moment!" He said. "Shawn, I need to tell you something very important, and you'll have to call your mom and she'll have to call her friend that's getting married." I said. "But why?" He asked. "Because we are expecting a tornado that day." I said. He got his phone while he was still parked. "Mom, we're expecting a tornado on the 11th. I'm just telling you so you could let your friend know." He said. The only thing I could not hear was his mom. He waited as he listened to what his mom said. "Okay. Bye." He hung up. "She said she'll call her friend. But honestly it's too soon to cancel the wedding!" He said as he started going. "Yes. But we'll see what happens!" I said. We arrived to school. He got out and opened the (car's) door for me. I got out of his white Mercedes (picture above) What I did know is that he had one of the best cars in school because his parents were rich. "So..." He said. While standing right next to his car just looking into my eyes. "So what!" I said as I start laughing. "Are we um..." He said nervously. What is he trying to say? I asked myself. "Um... Holding uh, hands?" He asked. Oh my god, I was so shocked. He smiled. "Yes babe." I said silently. He looked very happy and cute with that beautiful smile. He literally got my hand and he passed his fingers through mine. Oh my lord. This was so romantic. I was holding his left hand and he was holding my right.

I started walking nervously, not knowing what to expect from others. We both smiled to each other. Some people we knew kept looking at us. And this girl called Lindsey looked at me with so much envy... I was enjoying that moment. Shawn is the reason that girl stopped bullying me in 3rd grade. She was insulting me one day. When Shawn came and yelled at her so bad. I remember that day clearly as if it had happened yesterday. Shawn was my hero, and since that moment, we became best friends. I was so happy, there was NO MORE bullying after that.

Lindsey kept on looking at me with so much envy. She likes Shawn. Yes, since 3rd grade. We know each other since third grade. And even though Shawn yelled at her so badly, she still likes him. I smiled all cool like to make her even more jealous. Shawn looked at her and looked back at my brother Jack.

Shawn's Point of View*

"Lindsey looks so jealous at this moment." I said. Brook looks at me and we both laugh. It looks like she's also enjoying this moment. I looked over at Jack, Brooks brother and he was talking with Nash... Again. Suddenly, he turned around and looked at us. We were still holding hands. He ran towards us and pushed me back. "Hey!" Brook yells. "What happened bro!?" I ask. "What are you doing Shawn!?" He yelled. "Umm..." I said. "Jack, calm down, mom knows about this. And I'm pretty sure that she told dad already. Now calm down. You can't treat your best friend like that. And not only your best friend, but your borther in law!" She yelled. I was so confused... Why would my best friend do this to me? Why? "Oh um... Okay! You know, Shawn, I'm really sorry, I didn't know what I was doing at that moment I'm so sorry!" Jack said as he gave me a pat on the back. Well. I feel much better now. "It's fine, it happens..." I said. Yes, it was normal, brothers and dads get jealous when this happens.

Brooklyn's Point of View*

The bell rang, that meant we had to go inside. "I'm so sorry and embarrassed about what just happened!" I said as we walked in. "Brook Gilinsky, everything's alright! People make mistakes." Shawn said. "Well you're right." I said in a low voice. "So, today I'll be taking you to your class love." Shawn said. Oh god, Shawn just called ME love!? Oh this is crazy! I thought. And he's also taking me to my class... Oh yeah! "Okay!" I answered back.

We arrived to my class. And right before I opened the door, he gave me a kiss on the cheek!!! Ahhhhhgggg!!! I yelled on the inside. We both smiled and blushed. I gave him a big hug and said. "See you at lunch!"

(Fast forward) *Lunch Time*

"Hey Shawn!" I yelled as I hugged him from the side. "Oh god! You scared me!!" He chuckled. We walked over to the table where my brother's and boyfriend's friends were. Not only were they Shawn's and Jack's friends. But also, every boy had a girl on their side. I guess all the boys and girls were boyfriend and girlfriend. I don't know much about my brother's and Shawn's friends because I usually hang out with my brother and Shawn. But now, since Jack started being so friendly to Nash I guess it's just me and Shawn hanging out every day. "Shawn!?" I said. "Yes?" He said as we sat together. "Who are all the girls that are next to each of your friends?" I asked. "Oh yes. Each of my friends have a girlfriend. It's kinda weird we all have a girlfriend huh?" He said. "Yes. It is." I said as I looked over to my brother as he was giving his girlfriend Bailey a kiss on the cheek. "Eww." I said as I looked back at Shawn. "Haha now what happened?" He asked. "He gave Bailey a kiss on the cheek!" I said. I did like my sister in law, beacuse she and Nash's girlfriend Jordan are the only girls I know on the table. "Uh umm!!!" He said as he got closer into my ear. "Uhhh it was just a kiss on the cheek!! But I... I kissed your lips, and not once, but twice, the exact same day... I loved it." He said. Oh my goodness gracious how did he managed to say that! I was red like a tomato!!! "Yes but that's different!" I said. He laughed silently. "I'd like to present you to each of my friend's girlfriends but there's too many girls I'll see what I can do!" He said. "Alright!" I answered back. "Um!! Hey!! Can you guys please listen! I'm throwing a party I'll see you guys tomorrow at my house at 8pm! Yes, ladies, you're invited!" He said as he sat down. "Shawn! But the day after tomorrow is your mom's friend's wedding! You can't throw a huge party one day before! Aghhh my dress! I have to go shopping for oneee! I forg-" I tried to say. "Brook, calm down, my mom just texted me and said her friend had canceled the wedding yesterday at night beacuse she'd also seen that we're expecting a tornado!" Shawn said. "Oh thank god, I'd forgotten to buy a dress!" I said in shame. "Don't worry, I was gonna wear a tuxedo and I lost it so we could've gone shopping together, but since the wedding's cancelled we don't need to go shopping." Shawn said. Oh, I wonder how Shawn looks like in a tuxedo... Oh god! Great, now, I've lost a chance to go shopping with Shawn. "Oh, I wish we could've gone shopping together." I said. "Don't worry, I promise we'll go shopping the day after the party at 5pm... Deal?" He said. Oh gosh, I was gonna go shopping with Shawnnnnn!! Aahgghghghgh!! "Deal!" I yelled happily. "Okay, I'll pick you up at exactly 5pm the day after tomorrow!" He said. "Okay! I'll be ready!" I said. The bell rang and the day passed fast. Suddenly it was night time.

Guys, I really hope you like the story so much and thank you for reading!💘