12. Tomorrow?!

Shawn's POV
"Leo, Jacob, Annie, Ronie! Come here, food's ready!" I yelled (Guys, they call Veronica Ronie, I know you have no idea who she is but now you know they call her Ronie)

Brook put each of our kid's plate in the table.
"Daddy!" Jacob ran and gave me a hug. "How was school Jacob!" I asked. "Good! We learned how to add!" He said in a squeaky voice. "Oh, then what is 2+4?" I asked. "U- um... six!" Jacob said. "Oh good job man!" I said as I high fived him. Jacob sat on the table and started to eat with his fingers, while Ronie and Annie came running and said exactly the same as Jacob. "Leo!" I yelled, he still hadn't come to eat. "Yes dad?" Leo asked as he came in the kitchen and gave me a hug. "How was your day?" I asked. "Pretty good." Leo said. "Did you kiss your girlfriend? Uhhhh!" I said, teasing him. "Dad. No. I don't have a girlfriend, but I want Leah to be my girlfriend." Leo said immediately. "Ohhh Leo has a girlfriend!!!" Ronie teased him. "No I don't!" Leo yelled.

"You! Ronie and Annie! You will never have a boyfriend!" I said and secretly laughed, waiting for their response. "Me? Never have a boyfriend?! Oh yes I will!" Ronie said. "Daddy, you're crazy!" Annie said. "Shawn, they're barely four year olds!! Chill!" Brook said and laughed. "Oh! Nope! Chill? Never! I can never imagine the day they have a boyfriend then they kiss and then they're not here for the night and the boyfriend gets them pregnant, oh! Never!" I said struggling to talk between my laughter. Brook gave me a serious look and then started to laugh. "Don't you remember the first time I stayed over at your house when we were dating and there was nobody there only you and me? And we were only dating? Agh you almost got me pregnant! Mhm!" Brook said. (Guysss that means the first time Brook stayed over at Shawn's house without Aaliyah sleeping with them, Shawn and Brook...) "Brook, the kids." I said and started laughing. "Oh they have no idea!" Brook said.

At last, Brook and I sat to eat with the kids. "So... you know what will happen tomorrow, am I right?" I said suspiciously. "No." said Leo. "Mommy will have to pack..." I said. "For what?" Brook asked. "Disney World!!!!!" I said. "Disney World?! Tomorrow?!" Everyone yelled at the same time. "Yeah!" I said. "I- I gotta go pack then! I'll eat later!" Brook said.

Guysssss it's ALMOST the end of this fanfiction!!!💔💀