Liam

before I start this imagine, I just wanted to let you know whenever it's going to be your POV, I'm not gonna put "you said" "you then did this", I'm just gonna put "I" okay?

I knew this was going to be hard. but it had to be done. I don't him hurting when he finds out. it just might hurt me even more when I see him from the other side. but I knew I couldn't tell him I person, it's just going to break me even more. so I had to leave him a note.

To: Liam
From: (Y/N)

I'm sorry for having to do this, especially through note. this is hard for me to do, especially what I'm about to do right now. Liam, baby, I'm breaking up with you. this has nothing to do with you, i promise. it's me, there is something happening with me, I can't tell you now, it's just to hard for me. but just promise me one thing, find someone better, someone who will be with you forever and please Liam, don't come looking for me. I'm sorry Liam. just know that I will forever and always love you.

ONE MONTH LATER

Liam's POV

"Liam I know that you are busy but, can you please come over?" Mrs. (your moms last name) told me.

"um... okay? I'll be there in a few." why did she sound sad? most of all, why does she suddenly call me?

I got in my car and drove over to her house. it didn't long since she just lived like 4 blocks away.

I got out and knocked on the door. she opened the door and her eyes were bloodshot. but why? why was she crying? "thank you for coming Liam. please, come in." she moved aside and I came in.

everything looked the same, nothing has changed, except for the candles. I sat down on the couch and she put both her hands onto of mine. "Liam, you must be strong." were the first two words she said to me.

"what happened?" I asked.

"Liam...." she took deep breaths before she continued. "you remember how (y/n) left you a note right?"

"yes of course I do. I still have it." I told her.

"well, the reason she did that was because....." tears started pouring out her eyes, I whipped some away and told her to take deep breaths. "Liam, she had cancer. with only this last month to spent her life with. of course we didn't know about it until she went to the doctors. they told her right then and there. she knew straight away that this news would kill you forever, so she didn't want to tell you. she decided to break up with you because she didn't want you to see her slowly dying." she told me, now it was my turn to cry.

"is she... is she still alive?" I ask.

"yes, she is upstairs. she only has 10 minutes left of life... go to her Liam. tell her your last words before it's too late. she didn't want you to be here during her las breath, but I knew she wouldn't die happy without seeing you." I nodded my head and have her a quick hug before heading up stairs.

I was in front of her door and took a few breaths before opening the door.

"(y/n)?"

PART TWO COMING SOON!