Niall

i'm back

***

"Niall, i'm not your fucking daughter and your not my fucking dad! you don't have to keep telling me what to do!" i scream at him.

"i didn't say that! i just want the best for you!" Niall screams back.

"well you sure are acting like him! god Niall for once can you not hover me!?" i say to him as i turn my back on him.

"i hover over you because i love you! i don't want anyone to hurt you! i want you to be happy and smile! i don't want to see you sad or mad least of all crying!" Niall said.

"your not doing a great job at it because clearly you are hurting me right now. i am mad and i am sad. you failed, Niall. and if you want me to happy, then i guess you should just leave and never come back. i don't want to see your face anymore, i don't want you to call or text me ever again. we're over." i shove past him and i make my way over to my room.

***

it has been three months since i last heard from him. i was glad though. he was treating me like such a child! but there's a part inside of me that is saying that i miss him and that i'm not glad that he hasn't been mentioned in my life anymore.

BREAKING NEWS
'Lady's and gentlemen, not that long we have received news that Niall Horan, member of One Direction, died.'

this caught my attention and my heart started to beat fast.

'what one of his band mates found was a letter and a lyric sheet. behind the lyric sheet it had a small message, and it read...

"release this song when you find this. i already recorded it and it's left inside my bedroom near the mirror. give this letter to y/n for me please. it has been an honor to make so many people cry of happiness. it was truly amazing to be loved and to have been put in this band where i now have four new brothers. thank you all for everything ~
Niall James Horan"

by now i was crying. i cried and cried until someone knocked on my door. i whipped away my tears and went to open it. there stood Harry, Liam, Louis, and Zayn.

Louis handed me the letter and everyone had a straight face. i took it and they came in.

i say on the couch and they all looked at me, waiting for me to open it. i rip open the envelope and pull out the letter.

"read it out loud." Harry said to me.

"hi y/n. i know by now you have probably heard the news about my death and all. but you haven't heard the reason why i did it. i did it for you. you were right when you said i was acting like your dad, and i'm sorry. i never meant for that to happen. i just really love you and i didn't want any harm to come your way. but that day when you broke up with me, i knew i lost everything.

i was truly heartbroken. i knew that i couldn't imagine myself alone. but i tried to go on with life as if nothing ever happened. but it was hard. these past three months have been hell for me. it was hard for me to put on a smile and laugh and be happy for the cameras.

i didn't want to hide my pain anymore, i also didn't want to show it because i knew that everyone will start to hate on you. which is why i took my life, so no one will find out why.

like i said before, i'm not going to let you get hurt, and i know dam well that the lads are you with you and you are reading it out loud, which i why i want them to hear out my message to them.

guys, please don't be mad at y/n. it's not her fault that all of this happened. i caused it all. from the beginning it was all me. and please don't let the press know about this either, i can't let them know. please protect y/n. please continue to be friends with her, better yet, become her brothers. y/n doesn't deserve to be tortured. so please, for me, be with her from now on. protect her like any brother would, even if they are annoying, protect her.

that's pretty much it. i'm sorry lads, most of all, i'm sorry y/n. i'm sorry for everything that i caused. i hope that you can forgive me. ~

Niall'