Louis

I have been waiting, waiting for a long time. I was waiting for him to come, and today was finally the day that I get to see him once more.

"Hi, (y/n)." Louis says to me.

"Louis." I smile.

"It's been a long time." He said.

"Yes it has."

"I'm sorry about that. You know that I had to go on tour, so I couldn't talk you as much as I would." He shrugged.

"Yeah, I know. How's touring?"

"Touring has been great as always. Fans always finding a way to make us notice them. It's great watching them smile because of us. It still makes me smile just seeing new fans joining the fandom because we make them feel better." He smiles off into the distant.

"Good. How are the guys?"

"The guys are great. They are actually here. They would come and see you, but the decided to wait a little since it will be hard for them to see you after such a long time."

"That's okay. I'll wait for them." I smile.

"I've missed you, sis." Louis smiles with tears forming in his eyes.

"I've missed you, too. I just wish you knew I was always waiting for you." I look down.

"It would have been better if it was me who died instead of you. Sure my life has been the best.... But it hasn't been the same since you left us 3 years ago." His tears finally fall and he whips them away.

"I'll come see you later on, goodbye... For now." He put a rose on my grave and walked away.

"Same here, Louis. Same here."