Harry Edward Styles

Watching her like this wasn't the worst part about being dead. It was watching her hurt when the years go by forever. Yes, I was dead. Not because of natural causes, I was a very health man, it was because of my stupidity. It was because I was mad and I made us crash and mad myself die right in front of her eyes. Right in front of her beautiful eyes.

"Hi, Harry." She's here... the love of my life.

"Hi, (y/n)." I smiled through the pain of just watching her speaking to my grave.

"I'm... I'm sorry I haven't been here in a while. It's just been really hard. I would come here everyday and I can just feel your presence. Which makes it harder for me to know that you are here but I can't see you or feel you. I've tried hard to make myself come here... I just know that I can't miss coming here on your birthday." She cried more and oh how much I just wanted to whip those tears from her beautiful face.

"Sorry, I just... I just really miss you. But I mean who wouldn't? You.. you were part of... a great boy band once. You had the world in your hands. You were... loved by so many." She cried more and more.

"(Y/n)... it's okay." I said to her even though she couldn't hear me.

"Hey, (y/n)."

"Liam, Niall, Louis... you lads came." I smiled.

"Good, I got her just in time." The last person said.

"...Zayn." I was out of breath when I saw him standing here at my grave, along with the rest.

"It's okay, (y/n). Harry's in a better place now, but we can all feel your pain." Niall said comforting her... as always when I was alive.

(Y/N) placed some roses on my grave and the lads then went. "Let's sing to him. I can... I can feel his presence and I know... I know he will hear us." (Y/N) said to the lads.

"Okay..." Zayn said.

"Happy Birthday...."