Harry Styles

We get out the car and I can already see people drunk as fuck in the front. I can easily smell the alcohol all the way over here. "You ready?" Harry smiles at me.

"You beat your small ass I am." I smile.

We cross over to Louis house and right when we walk into his house, the music blasts through my ears and Louis pops right in front of us.

"What's up, losers? So, how's the party?" Louis shouts.

"Can't really rare it since I still haven't tried it out myself." I smirk.

"Well then get the fuck out my face and go start drinking, bitch! I need that rate before you leave, hoe!" Louis shoves me towards the refreshments.

I swear Louis acts just like his old self when he's drunk. But that's really the only reason why I allow it. I grab a shot of Tequila and drink it. It burns my throat but I enjoy it. Oh yeah, the only reason why Louis is having this party, is because it's New Years Eve! Plus, the guys wanted to kick off the New York with a bang! Something Harry is determined to do when we get home.

Soon enough, I was drunk out of my mind. For the past three hours, I was dancing with Liam, I was singing tons of songs with Niall, and I was hanging with Louis and just drinking a lot with him.

It was already about to be 12;30 so I decided to go to the restroom so I don't have to go when the ball drops. I walk off and I head up the stairs, I open the door and I see some random ass couples having sex in the tube. I quickly but quietly close the door and decide to go to Louis restroom that he has in his room. I walk over and when I open the door, I see another couple having sex in Louis bed. But it wasn't just an ordinary ass couple, it was MY boyfriend, HARRY STYLES, in bed with some random ass slut! Normally, girls would just run off and not want to talk to them ever. But I was so fucking mad and the went over to them and I grabbed Harry's hair and pulled it so he can see me. "Have fun with your new girlfriend, Fuckboy. Don't even bother looking for me, don't call me or text me, just don't even bother to enter my life ever again. You are dead to me." I push his head back down and walk out the room.

"Babe!" He shouts after me but I just keep walking.

I go down the stairs and I bump into Louis. "Woah, (y/n), what's wrong?"

"Harry was having sex with another bitch in your room. But it's okay, I left his ass and I don't anything with him. I'm just gonna go home now. Oh, and I rate this party a 10." I smile at him and walk off. I didn't want anyone to see me weak. I just didn't want to cry over someone who never really loved me. I just wanted to get out of here and go to bed.

Louis on the other hand, has a different plan, "Hold the fuck up bitch. Harry was having sex with another bitch in MY bed!?"

"Yeah." I simply say.

"No, he... can't do that to you." Louis says.

"What, are you calling me a liar?"

"Well I ain't calling you a truther!" He says back.

"Okay, fine." I grab his hand and take him upstairs.

"If you don't fucking believe me, then open this door right now! See for yourself!" I let him go and we are standing in front of his room.

He opens it and he see exactly what I saw when I first opened that door. Harry having sex with some random ass slut. I knew he didn't love me as much as I did. He didn't even bother to come after me. He just went right back to sticking his dick up her fucking pussy.

"HAROLD EDWARD STYLES!" Louis shouts. They stop having sex and look at us. "HOW DARE YOU DO THIS TO (y/n!) SHE LOVED YOU AND YOU DO THIS TO HER ON NEW YEARS EVE!? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!?" Louis shouts at him.

"GET THE FUCK OUT MY BED YOU PIECE OF SHIT! AND YOU," he points at the slut, "GET THE FUCK OUT MY HOUSE BEFORE I CALL MY DANG SECURITY!" She grabs her clothes and runs out the room. Louis turns to look at Harry, and he is crying. "YOU!" He points a finger at him, "HOW DARE YOU FUCKING DO THIS SHIT TO HER!? YOU ARE FUCKING BETTER THAN THIS!? WHY ALL OF A SUDDEN ARE YOU FUCKING SOME BITCH IN MY BED!?"

"It was a mistake, Louis! I didn't mean to hurt, (y/n)!" Harry response.

"Gosh, Harry. Your mouth is so full of bullshit, isn't it? You say didn't want to hurt me, but yet, YOU CONTINUED TO RAM YOUR FUCKING DICK IN HER PUSSY!" I shout him, tears threatening to come out.

"IM SORRY! I was just so sad that you had to see this that I didn't know what to do! So I decided to continue, hoping that all my sadness would leave and I could go after you!" Harry shouts, tears coming out his eyes faster than mine.

"THATS NO FUCKING EXCUSE HARRY! YOU ARE MY BEST FRIEND BUT I TOLD YOU TO TAKE GREAT CARE OF MY FRIEND! YOU DIDNT LISTEN TO A THING I SAID! SO JUST THE FUCK OUT! I DONT WANT TO SEE YOUR STUPID FACE RIGHT NOW!" Louis shouts at him and walks over to me and comforts me.

"Louis... (y/n)..... please...." Harry walks towards us, but Louis pulls me with him and takes a step back.

"JUST GO HARRY! WE DONT WANT TO SEE YOU RIGHT NOW!" Louis shouts at him and hugs me tighter as I cry onto his chest.

Harry starts bawling, but eventually ends up leaving and that's when I break apart. I collapsed and Louis kept trying to make me stop crying.

Harry Styles was never meant for me. He wasn't supposed to be in my life. He just ruined me...