Liam pt.2

I was in bed, I could my lifeless body starting to feel more lighter. I knew my time was coming, I only had minutes left.

"(Y/N)?" It can't be.

I looked over at my door, only to see Liam walking. "Liam?" I spoke.

"Why... Why didn't you tell me." He croaked out.

"I... I didn't... Want you to... Worry about... About me." I chocked out. It was very hard to do so since I was very weak.

"Either way you made me worry about why you left me. I would always come by your house but your dad would tell me that you weren't home. You mom was about to let me in, but your dad will always come by quickly and tell me that you were grounded and weren't allowed to see anyone. It really hurt me knowing that I didn't know what the cause was for this." Liam had tears rolling down his eyes now.

I raised my hand up, very slowly of course, and whipped away his tears. "Don't cry... Over me."

"Why wouldn't I? You were my everything, (y/n). Now you're leaving me again, but this time for good." He cried out.

"I'm sorry.... Liam. But I.... don't control my... death sentence... anymore." I felt my heart slow down, I realized that it was time.

"But... Just know that... Dead or alive... I will... Always... Love you." I cried out.

My parents came into the room and they stood behind Liam, both theirs hand on his shoulders. Tears rolling down their cheeks.

"I... I love you." I said one last time before my last breath.

"I love you, (y/n).... Forever and always." Liam spoke before my hand fell from his grasp.