Louis

six flags was our favorite thing to do. we would go there mostly every week. i loved see that smile on her face. so many great memories i had with her by my side. all the happy filled memories while at six flags. it was practically our second home.

twisted colosos was her favorite. that was the one ride we went on multiple times. the excitement that would always form in her eyes as we were called up.

the way she would brighten up when cotton candy was around. when she first saw batman, oh how happy she got.

the many times we had met many other celebrities. i would mostly set up a surprise for her from time to time when we went to six flags. mostly with her favorite ones.

the time she met Jack and Jack. that day she was so weak when she saw them. she even started to cry.

when she bumped into Selena Gomez, man she ranted a lot about how it was her fault. but i thought it was cute.

when The Weeknd randomly had asked her if she could take a picture of him for Instagram. i told him to do it like that.

so many things that i did for her happiness that she never asked for. all just memories that haunt me every night and day.

the one time that i don't go on a ride with her because i had to pee real bad, she had to die. she died on the Green Lantern ride. her belt came off and she fell from the top of the ride, cracking her head open.

now every time i come to Six Flags, i walk over to the ride and see her blood stains on the ground. i could picture her dead body lying there still.

that memory won't ever leave my head... ever.