Harry

throughout my whole life, i didn't think that this night was going to be the worst night of my entire life. y/n and i had just left the hospital not to long ago, and the ride back was dead silent. the only thing that could be heard was the car engine and the cars driving past.

i parked the car in our drive way and the first thing y/n did was run out of the car and run inside the house.

i sigh and get out of the car, closing the doors and locking it. i go inside and i hear y/n throwing up. i close the front door and i make my way into the restroom where i see her over the toilet.

"y/n, are you okay?" i ask her the most obvious question the i know the answer to.

"no." she said as she flushed down the toilet.

she sat down on the toilet and looked at me, tears forming in her eyes. "i'm not fine, Harry. i'm never going to be fine. we lost our baby! he's gone, Harry! i'm not perfectly fine! i'm never going to be fine knowing that we lost our baby! i'm broken Harry!"

i pull her close into me and she cries and cries. then she suddenly shoves me off. "this all your fault."

i didn't say a word. i wasn't mad at her for blaming me, i wasn't heart broken either, cause i knew she was just saying that because she was sad. so i just let her speak.

"you fucking told me to take a shot when we went to that party! you told me everything was going to be fine! now look at what you caused! you caused our babies death!" she kept shoving me until i wrapped my arms around her small body.

she tried to escape my embrace, but i kept my arms locked around her until she stopped and hugged me back.

"i'm sorry, Harry. this isn't your fault. it's mine. i didn't take care of myself when i knew that we had a baby living inside of me. i'm so sorry." y/n cried and i felt her hug me tighter.

"it's okay, let it all out. your in pain, let it all out." i reassured her.

"we lost our baby... our little boy."