Niall pt.2

Part two of from my first Niall imagine. Don't forget to vote and comment.

"I'm sorry, (y/n). Please forgive me." Niall left a rose on my grave once more and left.

I felt bad for making him feel like he was the cause of this. But I mean, manly he is the cause of my death. But now, I feel bad for putting him through that pain.

I need to make this right. The only one that can change this is the one and only, Jesus.

"I'll make this right Niall. I promise." I transferred myself to the throne of Jesus.

I appeared right in front of him and he looks down at me. "Ah, (y/n). So nice to see you here. What may I help you with?"

"Remember what you told me when I first came up here?" I told him and he nodded his head. "I'm ready to take that offer. Niall has been coming to my grave, always telling me the same thing, 'I'm sorry' and this time I'm ready to forgive him. Please, Jesus, help me get back to him." I told God.

"I can see that you really do love him, even after the death he caused you. If you are willing to forgive him, so am I. Make your journey back home be safe. Live your life and never let him go." He said.

"Thank you. But one question before you transport me back."

"Go ahead." He told me.

"Are you going to reverse time and stop me from committing suicide? Or are you sending me back as the same me, just different feature and different family but destined to meet Niall and tell him it's me and he will believe me?" I asked. Those are the only two options that he will choose for me.

"I'll send you as someone different. If I send you as you were before, then I can't stop your cousin from doing what she did or what Niall did, so it's better off with a different life. Don't worry about Niall, he will believe you. I am giving you a memory transfer. You will let him see the memories from these past three years. Now, so long my child: we will see each again soon." He smiled.

"Thank you." Niall, here I come.

Little weird I know but it's an imagine so anything is possible. Part three will be posted soon. Love you, goodbye. 💋 (actually gnight bc I got school tomorrow.)