Liam

hhemmingss is the one responsible for this inspiration to this imagine.

"(Y/N), you know that you're my best friend right?" Now how this all happened is wack! My best friend, (b/f/n), told me to meet her at the park because she needs to tell me something really important.

"Yeah..." I had a confused look on my face, "(b/f/n), why are you telling me this?"

"Because I want you to break up with, Liam." was all I heard before my heartbeat starting speeding up.

"What? (y/f/n), you just said that I'm your best friend. Why are you going to make me do this?" I was looking at her with confusing covering my face.

"Because, if you don't then I will expose you. I will expose why you actually stayed with him." she smirked.

"You wouldn't." I was starting to sweat.

"Oh, I will." She smirked.

"But why the fuck are you doing this? You are my best friend not my enemy!" I was clearly shouting now.

"Why? Because I am a true fan and I trying to protect Liam from the truth! Also, I am being a great friend by helping you out too! What do you think will happen when he finds out and the word gets out?" she started shouting too.

"I still don't understand why you are saying this? You even let me go through this! I told you, you said go ahead! I'm with you on this I support you! You are so god dam stupid!" she slapped. (y/f/n) just fucking slapped me!

"Now listen here you dumb bitch! You do as I say or else I will let the whole fandom know the truth! I don't care about me because I can just edit the text messages!" I guess I had no choice.

NEXT DAY

As I walked up to mine and Liam's favorite small restaurant, I see (y/f/n) sitting outside, clearly waiting for me let my heart and his get broken.

"Go ahead, bitch." (y/f/n) mouthed to me. I rolled my eyes at her walked in.

I looked around for a while until I found him sitting there. "Fuck." I whispered as I felt a tear escape.

I walk over to the booth he got and I sat down. "Hey, babe." Liam said to me.

"You are not making this any easier, Liam." I thought to myself.

"Hey, Liam." I smiled.

"So what is it that you needed to tell me. You seemed to be crying over the phone, is everything okay?"

"Um..." I looked over at (y/f/n) and she mouthed, 'Do it now you slut!'

"No... everything is not okay. Liam, this is very hard for me say, as you can tell as of right now, but, weneedtobreakup." After that, I could feel the tears starting to form.

"What... why? (y/n), why are you doing this?" I looked up at him and I can see that tears started forming in his eyes.

"I..." I didn't get to finish telling him because that bitch decided to walk in. She was going to be on me until I leave Liam alone.

"I'm sorry." I got up quickly and walked over that piece of shit that I thought was my friend.

"There, you fucking happy!?" I yelled in her face.

"Very." she smirked.

I looked over at Liam and tears were streaming down his face, but now he just had a very confused look on his face. He probably heard me since the whole restaurant was looking at me. But I wasn't staying any longer, I left.

I left with a broken heart and with the image of Liam's sad/confused face.