Harry

"give all your god dam money!" he yelled at me.

i was just about to pull out my wallet to give it to him, but then y/n put her hand over mines. practically stopping me from giving in m money.

"you're not getting anything." y/n said to the man.

"give me the money, or die. you're choice." he said to her.

"y/n, just give him the money! i can easily work for it." i say, worried as hell for her.

"no," she turned to look at me, then turned back to look at the man, "you're not getting shit! kill me for all i care! i rather have myself dead than you taking shit because you can't work for it!"

"why are you so fucking stubborn!? give me the fucking money!" he said pointing the gun at her now instead of me.

"you're such a fucking pussy you know that right?" she then spat at him.

"what the fuck do you mean?" the guy asked.

"you gave me a choice. either he gave you the money or i get killed. most robbers don't even think twice. when they say that and the person they are robbing says 'no' after their warning, they instantly get killed. you calling me stubborn and asking for the money again means that you're giving me a second chance. think about it! you're equating your fucking time. you're such a pussy that won't even pull the trigger." y/n said.

now i was really scared. she was legitimately tempting the guy. i was scared that he was going to pull the trigger and shoot her. i just really hoped otherwise. i don't want that man to kill my sister. she meant everything to me. i promised her that i would be the living brother that she always dreamed of. i know that you are confused, but it's because what i'm trying to say is that, y/n is adopted. which is why i said that i promised her that i would be the living brother she always dreamed of.

i saw the guys hands start to shaking. he was squeezing his eyes tight shut. i was scared that she had probably got him mad the point where he was about the trigger.

but before anything else could happen, police men came into the scene. the guy turned around and pointed the gun at the cops. more cops came behind us and quickly pointed their gun at the guy. three police men ran in front of us and started to back us up while pointing their gun at the guy.

***

once we got home, and we sat down, i started to replay the memory of what had happened earlier. i let out a shaky breathe and i soon started to cry.

"harry, why are you crying?" y/n asked as she wrapped her arms around me.

"it's just.... i was really scared... i was scared that.... that he was going to pull the trigger.... scared that he would have killed you and..... and that you'd be dead...." i say as more tears stream down my face like a waterfall.

"harry, i know that you were scared... but you don't have to be anymore. i'm alright, see? i'm here, i'm with you... i'm not gone. i'm still here. i will always be here and i will never leave you behind." y/n said as she hugged me tighter.

i wrapped my arms around her and cried on shoulder. i couldn't stop the tears from falling, but i didn't care. i wanted to cry, that way i know that the event that happened earlier was real. that way i know that y/n didn't die and that she is still here with me.

"i love you, y/n." i say as i pull her closer.

"i love you too, Harry."

***

i'm almost going home! just one day and a half and i'll be back in LA! so expect more imagines to be posted