First 24 hours

~Tyler~
I stood there in front of Jordan shirtless. He has his hands on my hips and he's looking into my eyes. I really think I like him. I know there's love at first sight which didn't happen. But once he kissed me, that was the best feeling ever. Then Josh made me ask him out. That was awkward. I don't know why but just standing here with him is the best thing ever. I have never felt this way about anyone before.

Before I knew it I had leaned forward slightly to connect Jordan and I's lips again. I wrapped my arms around Jordan's neck and he had his hands on my hips. "Jordan" I whispered nervously "yes?" He smiled looking at me with his perfect dark brown eyes. "I know we literally just started dating but, Jordan I love you" I told him causing him to smile. "I love you too Tyler" he replied then kissed me again.

I love when he kisses me. God damn, he's so fucking perfect. "Let's lay down for a bit" he suggested so we both laid in his bed.

I looked at him and played with his dark brown, almost black curls. He smiled at me and I stopped playing with his hair. I laid my head on his chest and listened to his heart beat as his chest slowly rose and fell from his steady breathing. He wrapped his arm around me and I smiled. I'm in love rig Josh's little brother who is five years younger than me.

I felt my phone buzz and saw it was midnight. "Time to go back so we don't get in trouble" I sighed so he looked at me. "Baby. I don't care about getting in trouble. I just wanna stay here with you" he told me so I smiled. Just then there was a knock on the door. Jordan and I didn't bother moving because we thought it was Josh and Sammy.

~Jordan~
Tyler and I were on my bed cuddling and shit like that when someone knocked on the door. We didn't bother moving because we thought it was Josh and Sammy. We were wrong.

My mom peaked her head in the door before speaking "Jordan is that you making noise up here?" She asked "no" I told her hoping she wouldn't turn the light on. But she turned the light on anyways. "Jordan!" She hissed then I felt Tyler sink a little and tense up. "What? You literally told me earlier to get a boyfriend" I told her and she rolled her eyes. "Not your brother's best friend and band mate" she told me "why? Josh is dating Sammy" I asked and she just rolled her eyes. "We will discuss this in the morning" she told me before turning the light off and leaving.

I looked at Tyler who was still tense. "Baby relax, she won't hate us" I told him so he looked at me. I kissed him before looking him in the eyes. "I love you" I whispered causing him to smile. "I love you too" he replied then laid on his back. He must've gotten uncomfortable. I looked at him then at his chest. I stared at his tattoos before lightly tracing them with my finger. He smiled at me as I traced the two tattoos on his chest. I could feel him playing with my curly hair. "Go to sleep" he whispered so I looked up at him. "You too" I told him before kissing him good night.

I woke up next to Tyler and smiled. "Baby, wake up" I whispered so he opened his eyes slowly. "Do I have to?" He mumbled "if you want coffee. And to make it to your show tonight" I chuckled so he rubbed his eyes. He sat up then kissed me. I smiled then we both got up.

We went downstairs and stood in the kitchen. Tyler stood behind me with his arms wrapped around my waist. Josh and Sammy appeared next to us in the same position. "You four are adorable" mom smiled then took a picture of us. "Please don't post that or send it to anyone. I still haven't told my family" Tyler said so mom nodded. "Tell them soon Tyler. They will want to know from you and not from the internet" mom told him so he nodded.

Abby walked into the kitchen and saw Tyler and I. "Come on. I'm never gonna get a boyfriend. Even Jordan has a boyfriend and he's gay!" She complained and I looked at her like she was crazy. "What's that supposed to mean?" I asked so she looked at me. "You are at the very bottom of the high school food chain because you're gay. I'm at the top of the college food chain and I'm straight" she explained "Abby, just be glad he has another friend" dad said and I felt insulted. "Well thank y'all very much for that" I said offended then Tyler smiled. "What?" I asked him so he shook his head "Tyler" I whined so he shook his head. "Fine. You don't get kissed" I told him and he frowned. "Please" he begged and I couldn't resist him. I turned around and kissed him. We all grabbed coffee and went to the dinning room.

We sat down at the table and I looked at Sammy and Josh. Sammy is so in love with him. I can't believe I'm gonna break Tyler's heart just so I can be with Josh. I don't even know why dating Tyler was in the picture. My only hope is that I don't fall for Tyler.