The show

~Jordan~
Josh told Tyler that he can announce that he's dating me. Oh and I get to dance around stage in a skeleton hoodie. It'll be awesome. I'm so glad I get to go. I think Sammy might go. I invited her. She answered her phone but she sounded tired.

I was standing on the stage messing with Tyler's ukulele while Dan checked the sound on it. I felt someone wrap their arms around me from behind so I look to see Tyler. "Are you touching my ukulele?" He asked so I smiled "yes. I will stop if I get a kiss" I told him so he smiled. I turned around and kissed him. "I love you, Jordan" he smiled, his smile is so perfect. I don't even know how to describe it. "I love you too, Tyler" I replied before handing him his ukulele.

The show is about to start and I'm currently wearing all black and a skeleton hoodie. I unzipped the hoodie and kissed Tyler before he ran on stage.

In the middle of the show right before they played tear in my heart Tyler stopped. "Ok, I'm gonna switch this one up a bit" he smiled then started singing. He changed she in the song to he.

"he's the tear in my heart, he's a carver, he's a butcher with a smile, cut me farther, Than I've ever been" Tyler finished then everyone cheered. "Ok, there's an explanation to this. Since this is hometown. I want to tell this to you guys. I am dating a Dun" Tyler announced and everyone screamed "Joshler! Joshler! Joshler!" The crowd cheered and Josh laughed. Tyler smiled and I looked him. I walked over to him since I'm in a skeleton hoodie he unzipped it and kissed me. "This is my boyfriend. Jordan Dun everyone!" Tyler announced and everyone cheered. I smiled and zipped my hoodie back up.

They finished the show and I hugged Tyler. "You did awesome" I told Tyler and he kissed me. "Thanks. I love you" he smiled causing me to smile. "I love you too" I replied then he held my hand.

We walked to the dressing room and I sat on the couch while Tyler changed into less sweaty clothes. I stared at his shirtless body while he looked around for his shirt. "Baby, have you seen my shirt?" He asked "no, but you should just go with out one" I told him causing him to give me a serious look. "What? It's not my fault that I have a hot boyfriend" I chuckled so he walked over and kissed me. He found his shirt then gathered his stuff so we could go home.

Tyler came over again to stay the night. I don't mind at all. I want him to stay tonight. He leaves for tour tomorrow.

I took my shirt off and changed into basketball shorts before looking at Tyler. He was just wearing sweatpants. I took a deep breath remembering that he has to leave for three months tomorrow.

He walked over to me and connected our lips. he pulled away and we stood there like a cliche movie. Our foreheads were rested against one another leaving only a three inch gap between our lips. "I love you Jordan" he whispered softly so I smiled a bit. "I love you too Tyler" I replied then he kissed me again. "Baby I'm gonna miss you" he told me and I frowned "I'm gonna miss you too but I still have to finish school. I'm eighteen and I will be done with school a month before you get back" I told him so he nodded a little. "Do your best. Don't fail" he smiled so I kissed him once more. "Let's go to bed" I told him so he nodded.

I laid in bed and looked at Tyler. I kissed him and let our lips slowly slide apart before kissing him again. He grabbed my hips and pulled me towards him. I pulled back and kissed down his jawline to his neck. I stopped at one spot and sucked on his neck until I left a dark purple spot. "Yes, I love you baby" he groaned quietly. We eventually went all the way. It was the best feeling ever.
}lmao I don't write smut so fuck off{