Funeral

~Josh~
I told mom that I would pay for the funeral since I have a lot of extra money. Twenty One Pilots got big I guess and now I am making more money than I know what to do with.

I walked into the living room and mom was on the couch in a black dress staring at a picture of dad. I sat next to her and kissed her temple. "He's in heaven now. I'm sure he's looking down on you hoping to make you happy again. He will always be with you in your heart mom" I told her so she looked up at me. "Joshua you and your brother have been so strong for me. Thank you so much" she sniffled so I hugged her. "We are strong for you because you've stayed strong for us for too long" I told her so she leaned on me. I hugged her then checked the time. "Mom it's time to go" I told her so she nodded. We both got up and went to the car.

~Jordan~
I got to the cemetery and found mom and Josh. "Hey mom" I sighed then hugged her. "Hey Jordan" she told me in a depressed tone. I held her tight for a moment before we walked to where my father is being buried. I felt hands around my waist so I looked to see Tyler. "Hey" I sighed and he frowned. "Hey baby, this must be hard for you" he told me so I nodded. I stood there next to Tyler holding his hand tightly. The priest stood there and began saying prayers as my dad's coffin was lowered into the ground. I let tears slide down my cheeks and watched my mom fall apart all over again. I let go of Tyler and hugged my mother. I looked over at my sisters who were sobbing also. I looked at Josh and he nodded.

I walked over to Ashley and hugged her. "Jordan, he's really gone" she cried so I nodded. "Yeah" I sighed then looked at Abby. I let go of Ashley then hugged Abby. Abby was dad's little princess. Her and dad were like best friends. "He's gone Jordan. I don't know what to do" she cried as I held her. "It'll be ok I'm sure" I told her trying not to cry myself.

We all went back to the house together to get changed. My cousins came over and are making dinner for us. They are so sweet. Right now I'm in my room standing in front my closet shirtless.

I heard the door open so I looked over to see Tyler. "Hey baby, how are you doing?" He asked me so I immediately hugged him. I began to sob. "Tyler I'm trying to stay strong for my mom and sisters but it's so hard when I miss my dad. It'll never be the same with out him" I cried so he held me close to him. "You'll be ok. You'll graduate high school, you can go to college and be what ever you want and love what you do for a living" he told me so I looked at him "all I want to be right now is your boyfriend. I hate high school" I told him then wiped tears from my cheeks. Tyler grabbed a tissue and wiped away my tears for me. "That's ok, I will always be here for you. No matter what" he told me so I nodded. He kissed me before we went downstairs.

My cousins had finished making dinner so we all sat down and ate. I slowly ate my food then got tired. "Mom where are you going to sleep tonight?" I asked so she looked at me. "Tyler can sleep with you tonight. Sammy can sleep with Josh. I will stay in my own room tonight" she told me and I wasn't to sure about leaving her alone. "Ok, if you're up to it" I told her then helped clean up after dinner.

I walked up to Ashley and pulled her aside. "Ashley stay with mom tonight" I told her so she agreed quickly. "Ok. You and Josh need breaks" she told me so I nodded. "Sleep well" I told her before walking off.

I was in the living room sitting on the couch when Tyler wrapped his arms around my neck from behind me. "Are you going to sleep tonight or should I go home?" He asked so I looked at him. "Is it already getting late?" I asked then checked my phone for the time. "Damn. It's already ten o'clock" I said then kissed Tyler before standing up, "hey, uh y'all just make yourselves at home and find some where to sleep I guess" I told my cousins so they nodded.

Tyler and I went upstairs and got in bed. I took a deep breath then tears began slowly making their way down my cheeks. "Baby are you crying?" Tyler whispered so I nodded. "I'm sorry. I miss my dad. This has been hard on everyone" I sniffled so Tyler pulled me close and rubbed my back and I cried into his bare chest. He's so comforting. "Baby look at me" he told me so I looked up. "I love you, it'll be ok" he told me before kissing me. I could taste the saltiness of my own tears in between our lips. It was kind of gross but I still enjoy kissing Tyler. "I love you too" I replied before wiping my eyes. I cuddled close to Tyler before slowly drifting to sleep.