2

Jimins pov:

"Where is he" I look down at my watch "he was supposed to be here about ten minutes ago" I was currently waiting for yoongi he wanted to walk home together, but I don't see him. I swear if this kid isn't here in the next three minutes I'm going to- someone taps my shoulder interrupting my thoughts.

"Hi" he grins "oh my god! Finally where were you I've been waiting out here for ten minutes" I asked him slightly raising my voice."Sorry man Mr.Lau wouldn't let me leave he was being an asshole" he rolled his eyes. "Oh ok sorry for yelling at you, I'm just tired" I mumbled while looking at the ground.

"It's fine no big deal since there's no school tomorrow you want to stay over at my house....please" he looked at me with puppy dog eyes, gosh he's so cute how can I say no to that face. "Sure why not" I shrugged. The rest of the walk to his house was quiet we didn't say anything to each other which is kinda weird, but I didn't really think about to much.

The silence actually gave me time to think about what my friends said earlier. I've decided to tell yoongi how I feel about him.

"And we're here" he says opening the door. "Mom jimin is here he's staying night!" He exclaimed "oh hi jimin!" She waves at me "well we're gonna go upstairs we have tons of homework to do" he grabs my wrist and drags me upstairs. "So what you wanna do" he sits down in front of me. I looked at him and shrugged biting my bottom lip and looking at the ground. "Chimchim you ok? What's wrong?" He looked at me with a look of worry and concern in his eyes.

"Can I tell you something?" I said as I took a deep breath. "Sure what is it" he rubbed his thumb over my knuckles. "I-I....nevermind just forget about it.....I'm gonna go take a shower" "umm ok here let me lend you some clothes" he handed me a pair of gray sweatpants and a plain white shirt. "Thanks" I shot him a small smile.

Ugh why am I so stupid I could've told him right there when I had the chance, but no I just had to go and chicken out. As I got in the shower I just sat there feeling the warm water against my skin I didn't want to get out but eventually I had to. About ten minutes later I got out of the shower dried off and put on the clothes yoongi gave me. I walk out of the bathroom and went into his bedroom.

When I walked in I found a shirtless yoongi standing in the middle of the room. "Oh sorry I didn't know you were changing" I blushed while closing the door and pulling out my phone to text hoseok.

Chimchim: OMG!!!!! LADJFKDHFJDJJSLSKDHDJDHBD

Hoseok: WHAT!??? What happened are you okay?!!!! Are you dying!!!???? Did Taeyang post a selca ?!!!!?!??

Chimchim: no you idiot. I SAW YOONGI SHIRTLESS AHHHHHHHH!!!!! -dies-

Hoseok: holy sh- jinja!? Wait are you at his house?

Chimchim: yup I'm staying over at his house (⌒▽⌒)

Hoseok: Ooooo you guys goNna do the naughty? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Chimchim: No we're not gonna do the naughty you little hoe! I'm to pure for that

Hoseok: Sure you are Anywys bye go leave go talk to you crush I'm with taehyung ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chimchim: you and him will never be a thing haha bye^ - ^

Hoseok: fuck you!

Read at 8:30 pm

I put my phone back in my pocket and walk in the room. As I walk in I see a sleeping yoongi he looks so cute omg I just wanna squeeze him. I shake my thoughts away and climb into bed drifting off to sleep, wondering if I should ever tell yoongi how I feel.

-what did you guys think it sucked or nah? Do you think jimin should tell yoongi? I want to add drama in here but like with the other couples I want the other couples to have point of views and stuff so tell me what you guys think bye!!!
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)