8

Btw they skipped school in the last chapter and they are skipping school in this chapter so enjoy.

-69-

Jimin stood in the kitchen, cooking lunch for yoongi and himself. He started singing quietly to himself until he felt arms around his waist and lips on his neck. Jimin can admit that he did squeal a little bit ok maybe a lot.

"Hey, baby boy." The voice whispered roughly. Jimin relaxed when he heard that voice, the voice that could comfort him when he's sad or fuck him senseless.

"Hey Yoongi." He played it out cooley. Which earned him a smack on his ass, he almost moaned loudly but knew that it would bring so much pleasure to Yoongi, so he didn't. Yoongi flipped him around and rutted into Jimins crotch, earning a soft whimper from the younger.

"We're alone , babe, call me by my 'name'." He drew out with that orgasmic tongue of his . This was enough to make Jimin catch Yoongis lips in his and roughly grab onto his hair and neck to gain control of the kiss.

"Okay, daddy." Jimin breathed out in between hot, sloppy kisses. This is how they worked, it would be hot make out sessions and sex that would lead into deep conversations and sweet confessions. This is what their relationship was made of, sex and aegyo. Well not necessarily but that was half of what their relationship consisted of.

Yoongi moaned into his mouth at that one word, the word that could drive him up the wall. Especially when they are in public and he will just lean over and say "I really need you right now, daddy." It would make Yoongi grab him by his shirt and leave where ever they were and fuck him until he couldn't walk anymore.

"Yo, guys why weren't you at-" BamBam and hoseok stopped half way through through their sentence and just stared at the sight in front of them. Yoongis hair was a complete mess, and his shirt was balled up in jimins fist. Jimin looked like he was just in a pornography, neck bruised, hair everywhere, and panting. The thing that got him the most weirded out was the fact that all Yoongi did was smirk and whisper. "We'll finish this later,baby boy." that was soon followed by a "Yes, daddy." That's all it took for BamBam and Hoseok to run out of the house.

~

""Daddy, harder, harder." Jimin panted out when Yoongi thrusted into him. All the elder did was grab Jimin by the hair and yank him hard up to his lips, sloppily making out with him while he thrusted harder and harder.

"Don't worry, baby boy, I will make you feel so good." Jimin closed his eyes as he felt a soft hand wrap around his throbbing cock, Yoongi began to jerk him off at a racing speed, sending bolts through them both.

"Daddy, I- im, cum-" That's all Jimin could say before he was screaming daddy through out the room. He knew that the neighbors could definitely hear them but he didn't mind, Jimin loved to tell people he was a screamer, it made him feel proud. Yoongi came loudly after that, swear words shooting out of his mouth.

"I love you, daddy." Jimin purred to his boyfriend, thinking Yoongi was asleep. Jimin had never told him that, well except for when they first got together. He was afraid that Yoongi was only doing this because he had no one else.

"I love you too, babe." Yoongi snuggled closer to Jimin and crossed his arms over him, like Jimin was his property, which, he didn't mind.

soooo

how did you guys like

it i cringed while kinda re-writing somethings

and the things i changed around i feel like i made it horrible idk

but i hope you guys enjoyed

omg also DID YOU GUYS SEE

SUGAS MV FOR AGUST D OMG bkjsdjdfjsfsjfsjbbvkd

IT WAS SO GOOD

Literally me when watching it